News By Tag
News By Place
Robert Golan, PC Shares Tips on How to Select a Long Island Work Accident Compensation Lawyer
Robert Golan, PC shares tips on how to select a Long Island work accident compensation lawyer, when to call about a workplace injury, and what to look for in the lawyer to help with the case.
1. Call an attorney after any of the following:
* If the injured worker needs surgery following a workplace injury.
* If the injured worker can no longer work at the present job or cannot work regularly at any job.
* In any incident that the decision is disputed by the employer or the insurance company.
* If medical benefits are denied or are disputed.
2. If the injuries are severe enough to change the injured worker’s lifestyle drastically, a Long Island Workers’ Compensation attorney (http://workerscompensation-
3. An attorney is essential if the work dispute is with the injured worker’s employer or the employer's insurance company. The process varies among states and usually involves complex procedures. Being without an attorney puts the employee at a disadvantage, so do not hesitate to call for a consultation, which is complimentary and lasts about 30-40 minutes. An attorney will likely represent the worker on a contingent basis. That means the attorney will receive a portion of any benefits that are won.
4. A Long Island work accident compensation lawyer will file a C-3 form with the New York Workers' Compensation Board and take the claim through the legal steps. Proper representation is crucial for success in these types of claims, especially if an employer tries to fault the employee for the injury.
5. What happens if the Workers' Compensation claim is appealed? The best help is an experienced Long Island work accident compensation lawyer (http://workerscompensation-
Robert Golan, PC, has represented workers in many Long Island surrounding area cases and has been successful in several high profile appeals. Visit www.workerscompensation-
About Robert Golan, PC
Robert Golan started his solo law practice focusing on Workers Compensation in 1999. He wanted to avoid the mistakes made by larger law firms who make new clients believe that the experienced senior partner will be handling their case – when really some junior associate will be doing all of the work and learning his craft at the client’s expense.
Mr. Golan handles every case personally, from beginning to end and this is a big advantage to you, the client. You will have continuous access to Mr. Golan to get your questions answered and your concerns addressed.
Mr. Golan zealously represents his clients and leaves no stone unturned in getting them the monetary benefits and medical treatment they’re entitled to. Unlike some other lawyers and law firms, Mr. Golan always puts the interests of his clients first.
If you have a personal injury or negligence case, Mr. Golan’s partner for those cases, Jordan Masiakos, Esq., will give you the same personal and professional service that Mr. Golan gives to his clients. If you have a medical malpractice case or other legal matter, Mr. Golan will refer you to another honest, hard-working attorney who focuses in that area.
Robert Golan, PC serves as a Long Island workers compensation attorney and injury attorney serving Nassau, Queens, and Suffolk County, New York. We believe your accident and injuries are important. Robert Golan, PC is dedicated to providing you with excellent service in your workers compensation case. Contact us at 516-586-3910 to discuss your case.
Robert Golan, PC