News By Tag
Follow on Google News
ICTFax Version 2.2.0 released , A Fax over IP Software application
ICTFAX , A T.38 implementation features email to fax , fax to email and web to fax functionlities
By: ICT Innovations
Following is the detailed list of bug fixes and new features:
1. Change regarding new gevent issue in centos 6.5
There was an issue with plivo installation in recent Centos 6.5 due to recent version of gevent. Now we have fixed it by enforceing older gevent version in plivo installation script.
2. Show email address in DID Screen
Added the ability to see the email address that received faxes are sent to in the DID Screen. Also removed the Provider Trunk column as this is not needed and was taking up room which made the table look messy.
3. function ictfax_form_
Modified the function ictfax_form_
4. Send Fax Remove message text as not working
Removed the message text in the Send Fax screen as this did not work, it has only been marked as hidden so it does not show this to the end user. Also made some UI changes on received faxes - delete and view buttons are swapped over so the Delete button is always first and shows on the left hand side for continuity purposes.
5. Updated email address length to match Drupal
Updated the length of the Email Address Field to match the length of the field in the Drupal Users Table
6. Enabled ICTFax User Deletion
Enabled the ability to delete a user from the ICTFax http://www.ictfax.org system as this was not done when a user is deleted from the Drupal User Menu.
7. Fixed function ictfax_form
The closing bracket was missing on the end, also changed the disabled text to None as it reads easier to users.
8. retry field ratting renamed into try_max
9. Documentation converted into Markdown syntax
Following are some improvements, Thanks to Marc Banyard:
11. Edit and view fax bug fixed
12. Don't send any mail on broken faxes, 0 pages
13. tmp issue fixed
14. dos2unix file converted
15. space in attachement file issue has been fixed
ICTFax is project of ICT Innovations http://www.ictinnovations.com