News By Tag
News By Location
Capita Announce Details of Their National Channel Shift in the Public Sector Conference
Our National Conference is perfectly timed to bring the key sectors together to transform public sector services and manage the move to the digital channels following the fourth report on the progress of implementing the Government Digital Strategy.
The fourth report on the progress of implementing the Government Digital Strategy has now been published and the agenda is picking up pace.
As budgets are reducing, public sector organisations need to find new, lower cost ways of delivering services. Channel shift and self-service are being highlighted as the way forward to meet efficiency demands.
Key issues addressed at the event include:
• Reducing the costs of transactional services and improving the customer experience
• Promoting effective and lower cost digital channels such as web self-service, online LiveChat, social media and SMS
• Ensuring a consistent multi-channel user experience
• Making services suitable for mobile devices
• Exploring the use of social media to effectively engage with citizens
Attend this conference to equip yourself and your organisation with the necessary knowledge about the adoption of online and mobile services to ensure intelligent application of channel shift. Reap the rewards of delivering key transactional services at reduced costs.
For more information:
or contact Richard Goddard - richard.goddard@