ISN Works presents Robin West Smith
I would like to introduce you to Robin West Smith. Robin West Smith has over 5 years in public speaking and more than 20 years in training.
Robin is the owner of the WADE Center for Self Development, (WADECSD). WADECSD offers several different seminar series, which include:
· Strategies for Starting a Business Workshop, which is targeted to those individuals wishing to start a business.
· Women’s Issues and Diversity Workshop Seminar Series which is designed to provide women with powerful insights on life and living in today’s society.
· Strategies for Successful Leadership Workshop, which is designed to help individuals discover the levels of power, passion and purpose.
· Continuing Education Classes for Project Management Professionals.
With the ability to infuse humor into her straight-talk presentations, Robin’s trainings are not only informative, but also engaging.
10 reasons to hire Robin!
10. Robin makes learning about business fun.
9. Robin has trained many individuals on successful strategies to living a purpose-driven life.
8. Organizations benefit when their employees are happy.
7. Robin is very adaptable to any environment and concerned about your success.
6. Robin can tailor the training to your organization’
5. Robin is certified to conduct training in all 50 states for personal development.
4. You leave a training session with Robin a more enlightened individual.
3. Robin has been described by those who have heard her speak as “passionate about her subject.”
2. Robin uses real-life examples and industry specific scenarios to make for great discussions.
And the #1 reason is: Robin is quite comfortable with any audience and not too bad to look at for an extended period.
The Real #1 reason is: She believes strongly in finding purpose through awareness.
Robin West Smith