News By Tag
News By Location
WordPress Website Training Course Announced in Miami, Florida
Learn how to use one of the easiest, most popular and practical website building tools available.WordPress is a simple yet powerful website building program that allows you to build and manage your own website with little training and effort.
In this WordPress Website Training Course you will learn how to use one of the easiest, most popular and practical website building tools available.WordPress is a simple yet powerful website building program that allows you to build and manage your own website with a small amount of training and effort.
In this day-long, instructor-led, hands-on, training workshop you will:
• Learn how to build a high quality, functional website in no time at all!
• Save time and money by building your own website and managing changes.
• Market your products and services on a professional website you build yourself!
You will be able to edit and modify your website yourself without depending on others, and without spending tons of time and money.
It’s EASY!, but there are important prerequisties:
1. If you know how to use a computer and are a fast learner.
2. Have some experience managing Microsoft Office Tools like Word,
Power Point, and Excel.
3. Have your business ready, a clear idea of why you will like to have a
website and what for.
4. You have your business logo and/or a clear idea of your business image.
• We cut the theoretical and complicated aspects of programming, and bring you an easy to use content management system that will help you accelerate the process.
• We will help you learn how to do it in a totally practical and simple way, step by step, directed by an expert.
Thanks to our 8-module, 1-day hands-on “WordPress Website Training” Course, you will learn and master how to build your own website.
You can register for the WordPress Website Training Course at: http://www.wordpresstrainingandclasses.com/
Cost: $197 and includes Includes a Complimentary WordPress Mastery DVD Training Course Valued at $197, with paid tuition.