News By Tag
* Online Counseling
* Online Counselors
* Family Therapy
* Marriage Counseling
* More Tags...
News By Location
"Eating Disorder does not have to be a life sentence" Dr Jeremy Alford
Qualified Clinical Psychologist, Hypnotherapist & Neurofeedback Therapist, Member of the British Psychological Society ,and Founder member of the Qualitative Methods in Psychology Section, Dr Jeremy Alford opens Online Clinic at ProvenTherapy.com
He is specialized in the support and treatment of:
* Eating disorders and related issues
* Smoking Cessation
* Mood and Anxiety Disorders (such as Depression, Phobias, Panic Attacks)
* Compulsive Behaviours (Obsessive Compulsive Disorders, Addictions)
* Traumas (such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorders, Grief)
* Learning difficulties (Attention Deficit Disorders, Hyperactivity, Anger Management, Assertiveness Training)
* Psychotic issues (Management of Schizophrenia and other specific issues)
Dr Alford has appeared on several TV interviews to discuss various psychological topics in addition to having newpaper and magazine interviews.
While practising at https://www.proventherapy.com as an online therapist, Dr Alford adopts a multimodal cognitive behavioral therapy approach and can integrate clinical hypnotherapy when or if necessary depending on the issue (and if clinically indicated).
Online psychotherapy has been around for over a decade and Dr Alford believes that it is as effective a medium as any other in helping and assisting anyone feeling stuck, lost or suffering from any psychological, emotional or behavioral ailment. The main advantage is that you can choose to be in the safety and comfort of your own home, or any other desired location.
Dr Alford can be contacted through his profile link: https://www.proventherapy.com/