Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
"Kale" Author Stephanie Pedersen Hosts "Superfood Superhero Summit" Free Online Event Sept. 9-13
Join this team of 11 experts who have quite literally written the books on the world’s amazing superfoods during the free “Superfoods Superheroes Summit” Sept. 9-13.
By: McLendon Bylines
Pedersen, superfood author of “Kale: The Complete Guide to the World’s Most Powerful Superfood” (Sterling Publishing), hosts the “Superfoods Superheroes Summit" A respected health journalist, holistic nutritionist, and lively Universal Radio host of “Your Big Life,” Pedersen has created a dynamic event that’s sure to entertain and inform those who are ready to see dramatic positive change in their lives.
View "Superfoods Superheroes Summit" video with host Stephanie Pedersen here: http://youtu.be/
“I love superfoods,”
“Superfoods Superheroes Summit” is a free online event. Register at www.superfoodsuperheroes.com. Participants who share the summit with three friends will receive a complementary superfoods e-cookbook, “Super You.” Participants will also be entered in a cookbook giveaway featuring the published book from a Superfood Superhero Summit author-presenter.
Superfood Expert Authors
Superfood expert authors joining Pedersen live for this event include:
· * Holli Thompson, “Your Nutritional Style” (coming in 2014)
· * Ivy Larson, “Clean Cuisine: An 8-week Anti-inflammatory Nutrition Program that Will Change the Way You Age, Look and Feel” (Penguin-Berkley)
· *Tara Amen, “The Omni Diet” (St. Martin’s Press)
· *Rebecca Katz, “The Longevity Kitchen: Satisfying Big Flavor Recipes Featuring the Top 16 Age-Busting Power Foods” (Celestial Press)
· *Manuel Villacorta, “Peruvian Powerfoods: 18 Superfoods, 101 Recipes and Anti-aging Secrets from the Amazon to the Andes” (HCI)
· *Tina Leigh, “Balanced Raw” (Fair Wings Press)
· *Gaby Dalkin, “Absolutely Avocados” (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
· *Elizabeth Somer, “Eat Your Way to Sexy” (Harlequin)
· *Bette Shaw, “The Superwoman’s Superfood Spa Party Plan” (Shaw Press)
· *Nina Manolson, “Feed Your Kids Well in a World That Doesn’t” (Body Alive Body Aware)
To join these authors during the free online event “Superfoods Superheroes Summit,” register at www.superfoodsuperheroes.com.
Superfood Summit Benefits
“Consistency creates change,” says Pedersen. “The consistency use of superfoods has direct benefits which summit participants can put to use immediately.”
Each expert Pedersen interviews during the “Superfood Superheroes Summit” will share information, tips, tools, and recipes that will help participants:
· *Eat healthy automatically and control cravings
· *Prevent disease and maintain a healthy weight
· *Prepare and use superfoods with ease
· *Save money and time in the kitchen
· *Look and feel great
· *Prevent the signs of aging
*Choose, shop for, store and cook with superfoods
· *And much, much, more.
For topic details and the benefits of attending each featured author presentation in the “Superfood Superheroes Summit,” reserve your seat at www.superfoodsuperheroes.com.
Contact Sherri McLendon with McLendon Bylines, www.sherrimclendon.com for interviews with Stephanie Pedersen or additional information regarding the online “Superfood Superheroes Summit,” Sept. 9-13.
Page Updated Last on: Sep 03, 2013