News By Tag
* Read Write Gold
* Assistive Technology
* Reading Software
* English Language Learners
* More Tags...
News By Place
Texthelp Announces Read&Write Gold Version 11
Award-winning Literacy Software Adds Support for Google Docs, New Voices, and Powerful New Features
By: Texthelp Inc.
This new release demonstrates Texthelp's continuing commitment to provide its customers with the best, most innovative assistive technology available to support the diverse populations found in today's classrooms, campuses, and workplaces. “The driving force behind Read&Write 11 Gold and all that we do at Texthelp is to ensure that every learner has the tools they need to succeed in this new educational landscape. Whether they are at school, work, or home working on a desktop, in the cloud, or on an iPad – access to support is key.” states Jack Dolan, President, Texthelp Inc.
Read&Write 11 Gold includes many exciting new features and enhancements (http://www.texthelp.com/
New features in Version 11 include:
• New Look and Feel for Toolbar and Toolbar Icons – Toolbar and Icon options now include “Clear Style” and “Clear Style Color” along with the “Professional”
• New Text-to-Speech Voices – Nuance Vocalizer expressive male and female American voices have been added to our wide range of voices.
• Support for Chrome and Firefox – Accessibility support is available for the Chrome and Firefox browsers through the Read&Write Gold toolbar including: Read the Web, Screenshot Reader, Text and Picture Dictionaries, Study Skills Tools, Vocabulary List Builder, Translator, and more.
• Support for Google Docs – While working in a Google document in Chrome, access support tools directly from the Read&Write Gold toolbar, including: Text-to-Speech, Spell Checker, Text and Picture Dictionaries, Word Prediction, Homophones/Confusables Checker, Study Skills, Vocabulary Builder, and more.
• Word Banks – 150+ online subject-specific Word Banks are included for use with Word Prediction and Word Cloud.
• Word Cloud – Use Word Banks or selected text to create and display word lists or “clouds” for use when writing, filling in worksheets, or taking tests.
• Voice Note – Create and add Voice Notes to Word documents. Great for inserting instructions or creating audio responses. Voice Notes can also be saved as a .wav file.
Pricing and Availability
Read&Write 11 Gold is available now. Pricing options include single user, unlimited site license which includes PC and Mac with school and home access, or concurrent site license for use at school and at home. Pricing starts at $295 for students with IEPs and for students/schools with unlimited site licenses. For more information, to order, or to request a free 30-Day Trial, call Texthelp at 888-248-0652, email email@example.com, or go to www.texthelp.com.
About Texthelp Inc.
Texthelp Inc. (www.texthelp.com)