News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Gym Businesses Are Catching The Mobile Apps Wave
All kinds of businesses are benefiting from mobile apps, from hotels, car makers or vodka producers and gym businesses don’t want to be left behind either.
Saracut released a post this week titled, "Gym businesses are catching the mobile apps wave". http://blog.mobiversal.com/
"All kinds of businesses are benefiting from mobile apps, from hotels, car makers or vodka producers and gym businesses don’t want to be left behind either.
Here are a couple of features a gym mobile app could include:
- Provide a full list with schedules, classes available and trainers
- Gym locator finds gyms nearby
- Use the app as a loyalty card
- Show real-time information on how packed is the gym
- Build motivation by providing inspiring quotes
- Set goals and track progress
- Use push notifications to send promotions to clients
- Integrate Videos
- Allow the user to keep an album ." states Saracut.
About Flavius Saracut and Mobiversal's Blog:
Flavius Saracut is the Marketing Manager of Mobiversal, mobile app development agency serving companies from small to large. Mobiversal has successfully built from business apps, utilities to games, some of them being featured on media outlets like BBC, CNN, NBC and FOX News.
Page Updated Last on: Mar 20, 2013