News By Tag
News By Location
Performance Inc. Kuwait publishes the organizational structure and design Article
Performance Inc. Kuwait announced the publishing of an article titled, “The organizational structure and design”
Standing on a successful platform with years of experience, Performance Inc. Kuwait Consulting has its own clear vision about how the organization structure should be; and it must be based on a clear understanding of the purpose and direction of the work area: how each position contributes to the area’s purpose; and the relationships between positions. Positions then need to be designed to provide clear accountabilities, relationships between positions and reporting lines.
The organizational structure and position descriptions need to be clearly documented. Where a review results in new positions, or positions which will undergo significant change, these should be classified through the appropriate job evaluation process.
As the first step of structural design, Performance Inc. Kuwait Consulting performs an overall review - An Organizational Review is a review of the framework by which an Organization operates. It should:
• Assess the structure of the Organization,
• Assess the roles and responsibilities of board, management and staff,
• Determine Organizational objectives and assess the extent to which these are being achieved,
• Determine the purpose of the Organization and staff and the extent to which this is being achieved.
Reviews may be initiated whenever there is a sense that change is required, for example:
• Changed business directions
• The introduction of new technology
• Competition in the market
• Changes in government policy/funding
• Responding to client/market needs
• Need to improve service delivery
• Need to review the organization’
Reviews can vary in scope and complexity but will invariably have some impact on staff.
After reviewing, Organizational change is often implemented by Performance Inc Kuwait consulting following the organizational review which seeks to determine how the business needs to improve. Depending on what aspect of the business is being improved, organizational change is an opportunity to redesign jobs, develop structures that improve career opportunities, and develop improved communication and reporting lines.
Organizational change will have implications for staff. This may include changes in the number of staff, changes in the skills and attributes required to undertake the work and changes in the manner in which the work is performed. Staff will have varying responses to organizational change.
Organizational design principles:
Performance Inc Kuwait consulting has its own vision and principles in formulating an effective organization structure which will contribute the best in organizations success
1. Structure and design should be one that supports the unit’s strategy and purpose, client’s service needs and expectations are met and the work flows should be simple and standardized.
2. Have to ensure the service areas cooperates each other and knowledge management and communication are effective
3. Structure incorporates opportunities for career progression
4. Staff composition is manageable
5. Structures comply with governance and legislative responsibilities
6. Position design is satisfying and motivating
7. Position titles are simple and clear
8. Regular reviews are conducted
Performance Inc Kuwait consulting conducts the reviews in line with annual business and workforce planning processes or in response to key events (such as changes in client needs, funding, technology, processes, and priorities).Reviews can be informed by consultation with staff and management, internal/external clients, and other stakeholders;
Redesign of the organizational structure:
The rationale and objective of the organizational review will determine which principles of organizational structure are most critical to success. Here Performance Inc Kuwait consulting makes a keen study regarding the client’s mission and their objectives
2. Current situation: What are the issues with the current structure and practices?
3. Future environment:
4. Issues and evaluation: What key issues have emerged from the current situation? What issues are likely to emerge in the future environment?
5. Evaluation criteria: Which Organization Structure and Design Principles (above) are the key criteria for the new structure?
6. Develop and evaluate options: Develop models of possible structures.
7. Agree on preferred structure: Aim to get agreement on the preferred structure from key stakeholders.
Conducting the review: the importance of communication:-
After re designing Performance Inc Kuwait consulting conduct a review and it’s important to figure out the current growth of the organization. Appropriate consultation and communication with affected staff is important to the success of an organizational review and subsequent changes. This commitment is reflected in relevant workplace agreements which require us to undertake certain consultation processes. As a part Performance Inc Kuwait consulting Invite staff to raise issues and seek clarification on matters. Discuss with staff how communication about the review will be managed: how they can keep informed and how they can be involved. Staff can give important insights into the way work can be organized and can identify significant improvements. Decisions will be better informed and staff will feel more involved and responsible for the outcomes.
Performance Inc Kuwait consulting enable the Human Resources department in providing the support services like - Advice regarding requirements of relevant enterprise agreements and policies, assistance in developing a methodology to conduct the review, assistance in designing a communication and consultation process, organizational structure and design, job redesign and in work flow analysis/skills analysis.
About Performance Inc Kuwait Consulting W.L.L:
Performance Inc. Kuwait caters to our clientele in finding innovative and creative ways to operate and achieve strategic solutions. This enables organizations to execute their business strategy flawlessly, enabling our clients to achieve significant breakthroughs in professional and personal performance. We are distinguished from others by our capabilities in solving our clients' most complex business issues, delivering sustainable solutions to ensure business success for our clients, turning Potential into Performance.
We achieve success through offering the following excellent services, including organizational consulting, marketing consulting, HR consulting, economic consulting, project management, training, organizational reengineering, restructuring, financial restructuring, management consulting, performance management, communication consulting, customer relationship management (CRM), productivity and quality, marketing objectives, strategic marketing plans, market research, advertising, public relations, promotions, events, market data analysis, product launches, mystery shopping, customer experience surveys, incentive programs, policies and procedures, sanctions and penalties, succession planning, benefits planning, appraisal systems, feasibility studies, financial analysis, return on investment (ROI) analysis, competitive analysis, market analysis, pricing strategies, financial planning, budgets, cost reduction programs, international accounting standards, scope management, strategic financing management, cost management, pricing management, expenses management, spending authority management, procurement management, communications management, integration management, quality management, risk management, time management, human resource management, custom training and training needs analysis.
For more information visit our website: www.performanceinckw.com