Performance Inc. Kuwait Offers Global Bankers Institute’s Human Capital Performance Improvement
The Importance of human capital continuous development in the workforce aligned with achieving the business goals of the bank.
The Human Capital Performance Improvement (HCPI) Audit project results in all the components needed to implement and measure continuous performance improvement in the workforce aligned with achieving the business goals of the bank.
Dr. Linda Eagle, President and Founder of Global Bankers Institute stated, “We are excited that Performance Inc. Kuwait has decided to offer our HCPI Audit to its clients in Kuwait and throughout the Middle East. We look forward to working with prestigious institutions such as National Bank of Kuwait, Burgan Bank, Ahli United Bank, Commercial Bank of Kuwait, First Gulf Bank, Ajman Bank, Al Hilal Bank, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, and many more.”
Mr. Hussain Abdulah Jowhar, General Manager of Performance Inc. Kuwait commented, “We are pleased to bring Global Bankers Institute’s expertise and HCPI Audit solution to our clients. HCPI Audit is a perfect fit with our other organizational consulting, marketing consulting, HR consulting, economic consulting, project management and training solutions.”
About HCPI Audit
In today’s economy, training of employees is more important than ever as banks cope with needing to increase sales and maintain quality and capacity with a lean workforce.
Most organizations must accomplish their training goals with a limited training budget, making the return on investment of every dollar spent on training even more critical.
Based on over 25 years of providing the BEST! Training, Communication and Consulting Solutions to the banking industry worldwide, the leaders of Global Bankers Institute have designed the Human Capital Performance Improvement (HCPI) Audit. The HCPI Audit is the first-of-its-
• Ongoing Performance Improvement Plan based on cascading Strategic and Operational Goals.
• Comprehensive Training Plan with behavioral outcomes aligned to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Key Performance Measures (KPMs) resulting in a concrete Return on Investment for all training.
• Effective Training showing measurable benefits in Sales, Customer Satisfaction, Operations Productivity and Quality, Employee Motivation, Risk, and Compliance, as well as any other identified bank goal.
• Efficient Use of Training Budget through improved curriculum priorities and vendor selection and negotiation.
• Holding Training Vendors Accountable by making them partners in the HCPI Audit process and requiring that they accept responsibility for delivering measureable improvement through their programs.
For more information about HCPI, visit http://www.globalbankersinstitute.com/
About Global Bankers Institute
Global Bankers Institute (GBI) is a Training, Communication and Consulting Firm dedicated to the banking, insurance and financial services community with innovative top-quality solutions that provide measurable business results. With a headquarters in the heart of the financial district in New York at 245 Park Avenue, GBI has locations and representatives around the world. GBI’s BEST! Training, Communication and Consulting solutions based on global best practices include Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Branch Management Training, Branch Security Training, Business Development Training, Career Mapping, Cascading Goals, Certification, Children's Programs, Classroom, Coaching, Code of Conduct, Communication Programs, Competency Mapping, Compliance Audit, Consumer Lending Training, Continuity Planning, Corporate Governance, Corporate Culture, Crisis Management, Cultural Sensitivity, Customer TouchPoints, DeNovo Banks, Diversity, Documentation, eLearning, Ethics Training, Fraud Prevention and Reporting Training, Gap Analysis, Harassment, Human Capital Performance Improvement (HCPI) Audit, Information Security Training, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), KPI Dashboard, Key Performance Measures (KPM), Leadership Training, Marketing and Advertising, Marketplace Development, Mentoring, OFAC, Onboarding, Organization Structure, Outsourcing, Outward Bound, Platform Sales, Problem Solving, Product Development, Production Standards, Productivity and Quality, Professionalism, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Records Management, Recruitment, Reengineering, Relationship Management, Relationship Selling, Risk Assessment, Sales and Service Training, Security Planning, Seminars, Strategic Planning, Supervisory Skills, Sustainability, Systems Training, Teller Training, TNA, Train-the-Trainer, Training Value Analysis, Wealth Management, Workforce Development and Workplace Safety.
The Global Bankers Institute Pledge:
• GBI will deliver the finest quality programs you have ever used.
• GBI will deliver the most exemplary service you have ever experienced.
• GBI will measure and demonstrate positive return on investment.
The Global Bankers Institute Philosophy:
• A customer-centric approach reflected in every project.
• No surprises - on time, on budget, on point delivery of every solution.
• Communication and collaboration are the basis of our partnership
Our GBI Money Back ROI Guarantee:
• GBI will measure and demonstrate Business Results.
• GBI will meet ROI targets or we refund your fees.
• GBI is proud to introduce this innovative approach to ROI - the first of its kind in our industry.
About Performance Inc. Kuwait
Performance Inc. Kuwait caters to our clientele in finding innovative and creative ways to operate and achieve strategic solutions. This enables organizations to execute their business strategy flawlessly, enabling our clients to achieve significant breakthroughs in professional and personal performance. We are distinguished from others by our capabilities in solving our clients' most complex business issues, delivering sustainable solutions to ensure business success for our clients, turning Potential into Performance. We are proud of our Subject matter experts who are highly skilled and creative with their commitment to our clients who bring with them cross industry experience to the job.
Our Success seems to be the magic word for what we chase after, that we earned everyday by:
• Each member of our team is committed to our core values.
• Investing our extensive experience in all business aspects.
• Consistently meeting our clients’ requirements and exceeding their expectations
We achieve success through offering the following excellent services, including organisational consulting, marketing consulting, HR consulting, economic consulting, project management, training, organizational reengineering, restructuring, financial restructuring, management consulting, performance management, communication consulting, customer relationship management (CRM), productivity and quality, marketing objectives, strategic marketing plans, market research, advertising, public relations, promotions, events, market data analysis, product launches, mystery shopping, customer experience surveys, incentive programs, policies and procedures, sanctions and penalties, succession planning, benefits planning, appraisal systems, feasibility studies, financial analysis, return on investment (ROI) analysis, competitive analysis, market analysis, pricing strategies, financial planning, budgets, cost reduction programs, international accounting standards, scope management, strategic financing management, cost management, pricing management, expenses management, spending authority management, procurement management, communications management, integration management, quality management, risk management, time management, human resource management, custom training and training needs analysis.