News By Tag
News By Location
Solar Inception announces highlights of 2012 business success and previews plans for 2013
Solar Inception announces highlights of 2012 business success and previews plans for 2013, including an online webstore to enable clients, installers and distributors to easily order solar products.
Cites Focus on Quality as Key Factor in Continued Growth
BRISBANE – 30 January 2013 – Solar Inception Pty. Ltd. today announced strong business results for 2012 and plans for 2013 that will benefit its clients and distribution base. During 2012, the company’s geographical expansion, enhanced customer support infrastructure, increased workforce, and an emphasis on quality in all aspects of its solar energy business approach drove success. Solar Inception also continued sponsoring and participating in major Australian industry associations and quality certification programs, including the Australian Solar Council (http://solar.org.au/)
“There’s no doubt that solar energy has gained further acceptance throughout Australia and other countries over the past several years,” said Doug Fletcher, General Manager of Solar Inception. “At the same time, the industry has learned some hard lessons about the high cost of using low-quality products, improperly installed. At Solar Inception, we have emphasised the need for highest quality components, distribution partnerships, CEC-accredited installations and customer support from day one of our company’s existence. That focus has helped drive client satisfaction and enabled us to steadily expand our business.”
Solar Inception took action on a number of fronts during 2012 to strengthen its ability to serve solar customers and an Australia-wide distribution channel:
· Broadened geographical reach: With offices in Queensland and Victoria, Solar Inception expanded its presence to South Australia, where business development and sales are focused on specific target markets including special projects, distribution, agribusiness, rural, mining, government, commercial and industrial customers. The company also serves solar customers internationally.
· Heightened customer service: Solar Inception added technology infrastructure that helps improve the client experience, including new customer relationship management and accounting systems. This automation enables the company to respond more quickly to client questions, ensures order accuracy and enables faster product delivery.
· Increased workforce to serve solar clients and distribution partners: New staff in the areas of customer support, technical assistance, sales support and office management joined Solar Inception locations throughout Australia.
· Industry involvement, certification and recognition:
· Community interaction and corporate social responsibility:
Looking ahead: 2013
Solar Inception kicked off the year by adding a new sales representative to its Melbourne location. Nicole Lovell joined Solar Inception on January 7, 2013. Her background is in solar sales and distribution, where she developed a strong belief in quality as a driving factor in solar solutions and service. This combination of experience and focus made her an ideal choice to join the Solar Inception team.
The company will also be adding new client and partner support tools during 2013 and will announce these enhancements as they become available. A new web store that will enable distribution partners, installers and solar customers to easily order solar products online will be available during the first quarter of 2013. An education portal will be added later in the year.
On the corporate social responsibility front, Solar Inception is supporting the June 2013 100km Oxfam Australia Trailwalker project. Over a 48-hour period, teams of four will traverse 100km of Australian bush in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne to raise funds that will help overcome poverty and injustice around the world. Charitable donations made directly to Trailwalker team “Inner Stride” will be matched through equal donations to Oxfam Trailwalker by Solar Inception. For more information, please contact team leader Erika Fletcher at 0407 073 965, or donate directly and securely by credit card at the team’s Oxfam web page: http://bit.ly/
About Solar Inception
Solar Inception Pty. Ltd. is an Australian owned and operated company that is a single-source provider of quality grid- and off-grid solar power products and professional services. The company is equipped to meet small through large-scale solar project needs. Financially strong, with highest-quality manufacturing partnerships and an established distribution channel, Solar Inception is positioned for continued success and longevity in a shifting market. The company serves solar customers throughout Australia, and in Asia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. For more information, visit www.solarinception.com.au, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the company directly at its offices in Queensland: 07 3166 9598, Victoria: 03 9017 1010 or Adelaide: 08 8372 7808.
Solar Inception Pty. Ltd.
Direct +61 7 3339 1327