HTML Parser in .net, c#, vb.net, asp.net
Elerium HTML .NET Parser is a .NET component for parsing and manipulating HTML(HTML, XHTML) documents and Cascading Style Sheets(CSS).
HTML document can also refer to Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to define the appearance and layout of text and other material. Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a style sheet language used for describing the presentation semantics(the look and formatting) of a document written in a markup language. CSS makes it possible to describe a set of rules to display the same elements. It has a much wider array of attributes than HTML, which allows more flexibility to customize the appearance of pages . CSS allows to reduce the amount of code on a Web page, so that pages are loaded and run faster.
Elerium HTML .NETParser (http://www.eleriumsoft.com/
Elerium HTML .NET Parser is available in two versions: Lite and Pro. The Lite version includes HTML Parser without CSS parser and does not allow to manipulate CSS files.
Elerium HTML .NET Parser key features:- Easy in use API of HTML Parser.
- DOM tree structure of an HTML document.
- Scanning the HTML file tag by tag. Parsing tag attributes and their values.
- Features for common queries: document links, images, tables etc.
- Imbedded CSS parser helps to analyze style attribute or corresponding CSS styles for certain HTML tag, class, id (see C# VB.NET examples).
- The parsing of badly formatted HTML, which makes the component ideal for use with "real-world"
- Variety of source data type: string, stream, file, URL. HTML parser can parse HTML content directly from a web site or offline HTML pages.
About Elerium SoftwareElerium Software develops professional solutions for use in .NET projects (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) that aimed to read/write/convert different office/web documents and formats.
Elerium Software components are based on the unique design and fast algorithms that allow to be independent from the third-party applications and libraries.
For more information about the component please visit the product page:
If you have any questions or concerns about component, let us know: