News By Tag
News By Location
Talk of the Town Awards’ 2013 Results Are In, Many Businesses Are Earning Consecutive Wins
Talk of the Town News and Celebration Media U.S. announced the 10 most recent winners of their prestigious Talk of the Town Customer Satisfaction Award.
The following award recipients have reached another milestone. Through their hard work and dedication they have earned award status again in 2013.
· April Lane’s Home Cleaning, Seattle, Wash. (Residential Cleaning)
· A Certified AutoWork, Inc., Glendale, Calif. (Auto Service & Repair)
· Mogul Indian Restaurant, Houston, Texas (Indian Cuisine)
· Overlake Heating & Air Conditioning, Redmond, Wash. (Heating & Air Conditioning)
· Pacific NW Energy Solutions, Camas, Wash. (Home Improvement & Remodeling)
· The Pie, Port Jefferson, N.Y. (Pizzerias)
· Reed Orthodontics, Centennial, Colo. (Orthodontists)
· Steve Hightower Hair & Day Spa, Atlanta, Ga. (Beauty Salons & Spas)
· Szechuan Chinese Restaurant, Abilene, Texas (Chinese Cuisine)
· Virginia Medical Acute Care VMAC, Springfield, Va. (Health & Medical)
Celebration Media U.S. and Talk of the Town News, leaders in providing businesses with strategies for improving customer service, are the sponsors of the prestigious Talk of the Town Awards, which honor those companies and professionals in the United States and Canada that provide excellent customer service as reported by their customers through no-cost, user-review websites, blogs, social networks and business-rating services.
Celebration Media’s dedicated team of researchers spent more than 18,000 hours analyzing customer experiences and rating each company or professional using its star rating system, CMUS Power Ratings™ to determine this year’s award winners. Only those businesses with enough positive feedback, scores, awards and accolades to reach a 4-star to 5-star rating will win the award.
The types of organizations and professionals eligible to receive these awards include, but are not limited to, beauty salons, spas, restaurants, bakeries, dentists, auto repair facilities, veterinarians, home repair and improvement contractors, florists, hospitals, and physicians.
This is the fifth year Celebration Media and Talk of the Town News have awarded companies with this distinction. To see all recipients of the Talk of the Town Awards or for more information about Celebration Media and Talk of the Town News, visit http://www.talkofthetownnews.com or call 877-498-6405.
About Celebration Media, Inc.
Celebration Media, Inc. provides companies with valuable information on improving customer care, through its publishing division, which produces Customer Care News, and its research department, which provides businesses with information on customer service best practices. This commitment has led to the creation of the Talk of the Town Awards program, which is dedicated to identifying companies that are excelling in high-rated customer service feedback and offering them valuable marketing opportunities to leverage their award, while also giving consumers a tool to find the top consumer-rated businesses in the United States and Canada.