News By Tag
News By Place
The Science of Nutritional Balancing - A Paradigm shift to Approaching Health
James Hopson of Inspiring Health to present at the January OC Health Practitioners’ Group on February20, 2013 from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
James tried various medications and declined chemo and radiation since his body was so frail. James decided to try healing the body using food and oriental medicine and embarked on obtaining his masters from the Emperor’s College of Traditional Oriental Medicine. During that time he had the opportunity to not only get his masters, but also was a protégé of nutritionist Aajonus Vonderplanitz in a quest to regain his health. James credits nutrition, oriental medicine, medical astrology and neuro-feedback with his recovery and now uses those same modalities to help heal others with chronic conditions.
James also utilizes Hair Mineral analysis in his comprehensive approach to helping clients heal. He has witnessed the correlation between stress and its impact on how our bodies regulate minerals and knows that long-term chronic stress can lead to severe nutritional and mineral imbalances.
A Hair Mineral Test measures the mineral content of your hair and reveals how those minerals are distributed throughout your body's tissues. The test screens for 20 different minerals and toxic heavy metals, painting a picture that becomes a kind of road map to a healthier you. From this screening test come answers to our many complex questions. Just a small amount of hair can show all the following:
• Functionality of your health from a cellular level – Metabolic Oxidation Rate
• Vitality and Energy Levels
• Immune function
• The pattern and stage of Stress
• Carbohydrate intolerance, blood sugar, and insulin resistance
• Ability to utilize proteins and overall digestion
• Cellular permeability
• Glandular activity - thyroid and adrenal glands
• Levels of toxic heavy metals
• Balance between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system.
• Psychological and mental health concerns
• Tendency toward the most common health issues that affect humanity as a whole.
Join us for this informative talk where James of Inspiring Health will guide us through the Science of Nutritional Balancing. Cost for the event is $15 and includes dinner, networking and guest speaker. The event will be held at the Healing 4 Soul office at 283 N. Rampart Street, Suite E, in Orange California. To RSVP, phone 714-939-9355.
For additional information regarding Inspiring Health’s philosophy and services, visit: http://www.inspiringhealth.net/
About the OC Health Practitioners' Group
The OC Health Practitioners' Group serves the interests of Integrative and Complimentary health professionals and welcomes Allopathic practitioners as well. The group embraces an attitude of cooperation and sharing among its professionals and our events can be of great value to your education and practice. We are fortunate to have so many outstanding practitioners in and around Orange County and encourage you to receive our schedule of guest presenters so you may choose a pertinent topic. Our experience shows that there is always something enlightening for the attendees. As a member of the OC Health Practitioners' Group you will:
- Participate in monthly networking meetings with like-minded practitioners
- Build lasting professional relationships
- Enjoy community and collaboration
- Learn the latest in professional products and tools
- Diversify your ‘word of mouth’ referral source
To find out more about the OC Health Practitioners' Group, visit our Meetup Page at http://www.meetup.com/