News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
How Aquatic Play Can Positively Impact Your Business
Owners and operators will appreciate the low cost to operate and return on investment that a water amenity brings. They help attract families, keep guests on property longer, and provide exciting and refreshing enjoyment at the touch of a button.
By: Vortex Aquatic Structures International
Expand your core business
● Attract new visitors by providing an activity the entire family can enjoy
● Generate incremental revenue from concessions and services by keeping families on your site longer Increase return visits by creating positive play experiences for the entire family and ensure your facility will be a first-choice family destination
● Make your facility available to rent for events (ex: birthday parties)
Return on investment
● For a modest capital cost investment, Vortex Solutions provide a high return value as a centerpiece to your facility.
● Vandalism resistant materials such as Seeflow translucent polymer ensure the longevity of your aquatic play area.
● An industry leading warranty protects your investment and ensures worry-free fun for years to come.
● Vortex Solutions are flexible and expandable. With the innovative Safeswap anchoring system and proper planning, an aquatic play area can be expanded and refreshed over several phases without the need to modify the existing infrastructure.
Low maintenance and operational costs
● Staff requirements are minimal as there is no need for a lifeguard. Zero risk of drowning as there is no standing water on a Splashpad®
● Vortex Solutions can be user operated. By touching an activation bollard or activator,
● Flexible and expandable in size and budget Ease of installation
● Possibility of Pay for Play concepts
Learn more with a free On Demand Webcast!
To learn more about the impact that a Vortex Solution can have on your business, watch our FREE on demand webcast. This on-demand session features a number of our clients (facility operators) speaking about their success with Vortex Solutions.
Click here to watch now, on demand!
About Vortex Aquatic Structures International
Vortex Aquatic Structures International, headquartered in Montreal, Canada, was established in 1995 with the introduction of the first Splashpad®. With over 5,000 installations across three continents and a worldwide distribution network, Vortex is well positioned as an industry leader in aquatic playground and urban landscape solutions. In its ongoing effort to lead with inspiring designs, coupled with state-of-the-
For more information on Vortex Splashpad®, Poolplay™ and Spraypoint™ solutions, please visit the company’s website at http://www.vortex-