News By Tag
* Legal Offshoring
* Legal Process Offshoring
* Lpo Consulting
* KPO Consulting
* LPO Consultants
* More Tags...
* More Industries...
News By Place
Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers to organize a web conference on Expert Panel Discussion
Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL) is organizing a webinar on 'Expert Panel Discussion: Outsourcing and Offshoring - Trends and Strategies for 2013'.
Peter Lowes who is the Principal and Global Head of Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory at Deloitte Consulting LLP, USA, Paul Graham who is the Partner at Dundas& Wilson LLP, UK, Kit Burdens who is the Partner, Head of Technology, Sourcing and Commercial Group at DLA Piper, UK and Daniel H. Vaswani, Chief Counsel at Kagu9, Inc., USA will be speaking at this web event organized by the Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
Following are the key topics to be discussed during the webinar:
· Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
· Market forecasts and industry statistics
· How is the industry evolving
· Pros and cons of outsourcing & offshoring
· Offshoring emerging markets drives a new revolution in global consulting
· How is the industry being shaped by new technologies
· Enterprise services transformation:
· Examples of corporate strategies and business models
· How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies
· What is the size of the market now and in the future
· What are the financial results of the leading companies
· What are the top companies and what are their revenues
This webinar has a very nominal fee of US$ USD 99 associated with it. Click on the link below to view the details of the Web Conference:
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal process outsourcing (LPO) services – law firm partners, counsels, counsels and lawyers, solo practitioners etc.
- Service Providers of legal process outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, software vendors, researchers, academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
About Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
GOAL is established to provide global lawyers the most influential knowledge sourcing and networking platform in the field of legal process outsourcing. This unique organization has the capacity to develop collaborative, high-value events and conferences, webinars, web conferences, training, master classes and meeting programs enhancing the development and effectiveness of the LPO network.