News By Tag
News By Place
Capita announce details of their National Improving Primary Literacy and Numeracy Conference
Ofsted’s framework promises to ‘focus strongly on standards of reading and numeracy in primary schools.' This is your opportunity to ensure that you are prepared for future changes .
Tuesday 29th January 2013 – Central London
Attend Capita’s Improving Primary Literacy and Numeracy Conference to cement rigorous best practice in your school on topics including: whole school approaches to embedding literacy and numeracy, differentiated teaching and learning, effective Assessment for Learning and decreasing the gap in achievement for disadvantaged students through Pupil Premium.
Ofsted’s framework promises to ‘focus strongly on standards of reading and numeracy in primary schools’ while the Department for Education draws together its Programmes of Study for the revised primary curriculum for consultation at the start of 2013. This is your opportunity to ensure that you are prepared for future changes as well as maximising the potential of all pupils.
Expert Speakers include:
· Gill Jones, Principal Officer, Policy and Guidance Maintained Primary Schools, Ofsted
· Confirmed: Senior Representative, National Curriculum Review Division, Department for Education
· Chair: Alison Peacock, Headteacher and National Leader in Education, Wroxham Primary School
· Greg Wallace, Executive Principal, Best Start Federation
· Chris Spruce, Executive Headteacher, Heathland Whitefriars Federation
· Sian Williams, Headteacher, St Thomas More Roman Catholic Primary School
· Alison Steel, Headteacher, Lyminge Church of England Primary School
Book Online: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/
Download Brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/