News By Tag
News By Location
Solano 888 joins WMBA 2012 Panel in Las Vegas
Jonah Solano joins as one of the panelists for the Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants or ACPWC at the Wedding Merchant Business Academy (WMBA) at the Las Vegas Convention Center on October 3, 2012,
The 60-minute WMBA Panel discusses the following topics in the industry with its moderator, Deborah Moody, of the ACPWC:
1. There are pros and cons about the importance of training and certification in our industry. Do you think training and certification is important? Explain why or Why not?
2. Do you think there should be national guidelines and standards for Wedding and Event planners and what are some elements that you think the standards should include?
3. We all have been impacted over the last couple of years by the economy. How have the tough economic conditions affected your business? How did you withstand the challenges and what would you recommend in preparation for future?
4. How do you educate brides about the value of your services and importance of working with other wedding professionals?
5. There are more brides that use the services of a wedding professional now than there were a decade ago. What changes have you seen in the expectations of brides and grooms?
6. If we could impact the wedding industry, in a meaningful way that would add credibility to our profession, and allow brides and grooms to more easily see the value in working with a wedding and event professional, what are some things that could be done?
7. There are some things that could impact the industry. Now what can we as planners, and professionals, do to implement these changes?
Page Updated Last on: Oct 24, 2012