News By Tag
News By Place
Magicplot Systems Released MagicPlot Viewer 1.0
Magicplot Systems released MagicPlot Viewer 1.0 — new cross-platform application for viewing plots and thumbnails from multiple text/ASCII files.
MagicPlot Viewer's appearance is similar to that of popular image viewers: there is the directory tree, thumbnails and preview area. Text file format and columns to be plotted can be set in toolbar.
You will no longer have to launch a cumbersome application just for a brief look at your data plotted. MagicPlot Viewer will help you to find the plot you need in a mass of files.
Discuss your results with colleagues using fullscreen mode, exporting and printing plots. And of course, just as with an ordinary image viewer, you can also view various image files.
MagicPlot Viewer Features:
- Supports text files with different structure
- Auto detection of column delimiter and decimal separator
- Multiple columns for X and Y can be set
- All MagicPlot data navigation tools (zoom, hand, scrolling...)
- Equal scale for all thumbnails can be set
- Shows data point coordinates in status bar
- Quick export and printing of plots
- Additional support of image files (PNG, GIF, JPEG, BMP)
- Fullscreen mode
- Available for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
- Only 2 MB and does not require installation
MagicPlot Viewer is available for $29 per computer. Full-featured 30-days trial is available for free.
MagicPlot Viewer is developed by Magicplot Systems, LLC based in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
More info: http://magicplot.com, email@example.com