News By Tag
News By Place
Acceliria Launches HP Creartivity Advertising Campaign
15,000 compact discs developed, produced, packaged, and delivered. Acceliria is the chosen implementer for Hewlett-Packard’s nationwide advertising campaign for genuine ink.
* Software development for the HP Creartivity Interactive Image Gallery program
* Quality assurance, design, documentation, and testing
* Project management
* CD mastering, actual CD production, and pressing of the 15,000 units
* Production, printing, and assembly of the paper sleeves for the compact discs
* Final assembly, individual shrink-wrap packaging, and delivery
The software contained within the CD, developed in partnership with Solutions Digitas, is targeted towards back-to-school children and their parents allowing them to browse and print eye-catching materials useful for both learn and play. Over one hundred images are included for printing, covering categories such as colouring pages, connect-the-
Founded 2008, Acceliria develops software, consults, and implements projects for the utilities, advertising, and entertainment industry.
With proven technology and years of company experience, Acceliria is a trusted name by multinational corporations such as Creative and Hewlett-Packard.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP is available at hp.com.
Page Updated Last on: Aug 08, 2012