Illinois State Bar Association ‘Audio’ Law Ed Programs in August
ISBA Teleseminars simply and conveniently bring continuing legal education seminars to your office via the telephone
• Tuesday, August 7, Ethics in Employment Law and Practice
• Thursday, August 9, Structuring Tax Free Mergers and Acquisitions
• Tuesday, August 14, Understanding Fiduciary Income Taxation for Estate Planners, Part 1
• Wednesday, August 15, Understanding Fiduciary Income Taxation for Estate Planners, Part 2
• Tuesday, August 21, Innocent Spouse Defense
• Tuesday, August 28, Essential Due Diligence in Business Transactions
Cost for each of the ISBA Teleseminars is $59 for ISBA members and $119 for non-members. When sharing a phone line at the same location, cost is $59/ISBA member, $119/non-member for the first person and each person thereafter is $49/ISBA member, $109/non-member.
Registrants will receive call-in information and program materials via e-mail prior to the program. For more information about the new ISBA Teleseminar programs, visit: http://www.isba.org/
The 33,000-member ISBA, with offices in Springfield and Chicago, provides professional services to attorneys, and education and services to the public.