News By Tag
News By Location
Illinois State Bar Association ‘Audio’ Law Ed Programs in August
ISBA Teleseminars simply and conveniently bring continuing legal education seminars to your office via the telephone
• Tuesday, August 7, Ethics in Employment Law and Practice
• Thursday, August 9, Structuring Tax Free Mergers and Acquisitions
• Tuesday, August 14, Understanding Fiduciary Income Taxation for Estate Planners, Part 1
• Wednesday, August 15, Understanding Fiduciary Income Taxation for Estate Planners, Part 2
• Tuesday, August 21, Innocent Spouse Defense
• Tuesday, August 28, Essential Due Diligence in Business Transactions
Cost for each of the ISBA Teleseminars is $59 for ISBA members and $119 for non-members. When sharing a phone line at the same location, cost is $59/ISBA member, $119/non-member for the first person and each person thereafter is $49/ISBA member, $109/non-member.
Registrants will receive call-in information and program materials via e-mail prior to the program. For more information about the new ISBA Teleseminar programs, visit: http://www.isba.org/
The 33,000-member ISBA, with offices in Springfield and Chicago, provides professional services to attorneys, and education and services to the public.