News By Tag
News By Location
EM Library Security System: Immunize Database against Theft
EM system for library is a sophisticated technology that provides high security to libraries from theft and tampering.A highly permeable tag is placed in the gutter area of the books.
How it Works?
An EM Library Security System consists of a transmitter coil, a receiver coil, and a highly permeable, double sided adhesive strip called tag. This thin tag can be easily placed within the gutter area of the books and is hidden from the sight of the users, so they cannot tamper or destroy it. The specialty of this tag is that it can be activated as well as deactivated any number of times. The transmitter generates a low frequency magnetic field. When the strip comes under the effect of this magnetic field, it gets saturated and emits a frequency pattern of a particular type. On receiving a change in the pattern, the receiver raises an alarm, indicating that the strip has not been deactivated and hence an unauthorized removal of the book from the library is being taking place.
In the normal mode, the strip is in the activated mode and before being taken out of library security system, it is deactivated first. On returning the item, it is again activated.
How EM System Benefits your Libraries?
1. EM system for library provides a cost-effective solution for keeping your libraries all safe & secure and that too without being overpriced.
2. The technology is reliable and robust: there is a high detection rate, so you can count upon it. The strips are guttered deep inside the books and are resistant to removal or any type of fiddling done by users.
3. The tags used in electro-magnetic library security system can be magnetized or demagnetized any number of times, thus allowing it to be used repeatedly, without losing its effectiveness.
4. The security system, in addition to giving exceptional performances, is versatile to use. There are sleek designs available in market that you can choose from and can also select the duration as well as intensity for which alarm is being raised. The technology is also compatible with most peripherals that you use.
5. Most of the EM library security systems available in market are designed to comply with global security standards, thus making them highly effective to use.
Go for EM security system available with us at LIBSYS Ltd (http://www.libsys.co.in/