News By Tag
* Electronic Invoicing
* Electronic Invoice
* Vendor Adoption
* Dynamic Discounting
* More Tags...
News By Location
iPayables 2012 User Conference
New functionality and products were discussed. Several topics were highlighted including Dynamic Discounting, Vendor Adoption and Card Payments.
One aspect of the conference was the open forum style where various users could discuss the different ways iPayables InvoiceWorks was used in their organizations. They discussed Change Management strategies and there was quite a wide array of ideas on how best to implement electronic invoicing in large organizations. Vendor Adoption strategies also varied widely, from contractually requiring it and withholding payment from non-compliant suppliers to much softer approaches.
A discussion of Ad-hoc reporting allowed users to discuss what reports other companies had created and how they were using the electronic invoicing data, from audit compliance to discount tracking to employee approval times. A discussion of Dynamic Discounting and Card Payments allowed users to compare the mix of payment options other users were using based on their organization’
The conference concluded with industry break-out sessions where users discussed functionality specific to their industry and added input on what might be beneficial future additions.
Here are some comments from attendees:
• "It was time well spent."
• "Extremely beneficial and very informative."
• "I thought the conference was great and it was nice to have others involved."
• "I came away feeling very positive and motivated!"
• "The information you guys provided was very useful and having the opportunity to network with other users of the iPayables system was extremely valuable to me. I hope you know how much we appreciate the support we get from the folks at iPayables, and the value I place on our partnership."
iPayables is one of the World's leaders in electronic invoice, approval workflow and payment solutions. Over 37,000 companies use the iPayables service offering in over 150 countries, including over half of the Fortune 100. To learn more about iPayables log on to http://www.ipayables.com and http://www.ipayables.wordpress.com.