News By Tag
News By Location
Tummy Tuck in India – Procedure, Benefits, Risks and Cost
Tummy Tuck – Procedure, Benefits and Risks
Tummy Tuck Procedure
The various steps involved in performing a tummy tuck surgery are:
1. Incision – The first step involves making an incision above the pubic region. The incision is made to free the naval from surrounding skin.
2. Excision of skin from Upper Abdomen - Excess skin is removed from the abdomen thereby detaching the muscles and then tightening the fascia.
3. Closures of the incisions – After the procedure, the incisions are closed by skin adhesives, clips or tapes.
Benefits of Tummy Tuck Surgery:
• More firm and flatter stomach and enhanced body contours.
• Removal of excess skin and fat deposits owing to old age, pregnancy and obesity.
• Removal of stretch marks and scars.
• Tightening of the abdominal muscles by means of a vertical fold in the middle.
• Resolution of pre-existing problems such as hernia or eventrations.
• The effects of surgery are long-lasting for many years unless one gains significant amount of weight or after pregnancy.
Risks involved with Tummy Tuck Surgery:
The risks involved with tummy tuck surgery are minimal and can easily be avoided if one properly follows the instructions given by plastic surgeons. Some associated risks of undergoing tummy tuck are - Bleeding, fluid accumulation, numbness, skin discoloration etc.
Tummy Tuck cost in India
With increasing trend of people traveling abroad for plastic surgery procedures, many a medical tourist are now heading to India for cheap tummy tuck. Tummy Tuck is available at best hospitals and cosmetic surgery centers in India.
The advancement in technology and ever improving healthcare facilities has given an impetus to rise of medical tourism in India. More and more people from abroad are now traveling to India for cheap tummy tuck in India. People from western countries as well as Middle East and African countries are now traveling to India for high quality and affordable tummy tuck at an uncompromised quality in India.
If we compare the prices for undergoing a tummy tuck in UK and India, the estimated average cost for tummy tuck in UK is £6,000 whereas the cost of tummy tuck in India is as low as £1850 which is one third of what one has to pay in UK. The prices of tummy tuck in other countries such as USA, Australia, Canada and other European countries are as high as the cost of tummy tuck in UK. Thus it is much advantageous to get tummy tuck at world class facility in India than any other western countries.
For more information about Tummy Tuck and mini tummy tuck in India, visit - http://www.indicurecosmeticsurgery.com/
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at - 919818462127 or +91932036777
Page Updated Last on: Aug 24, 2013