News By Tag
News By Place
The 6th Global IP Exchange Educates Senior IP Counsel To Protect & Optimize IP Rights
IQPC Exchange, a division of IQPC, is proud to announce the 6th Global IP Exchange for leading IP strategists, taking place October 7-9, 2012 in Texas.
The advisory panel for the Global IP Exchange features:
• Michael Bishop, General Counsel, AT&T Intellectual Property Corp.
• Kevin Cranman, General Counsel, Ericsson Television Inc.
• Bernard Knight, General Counsel, USPTO
Some of the key topics that will be discussed at the Global IP Exchange this year are:
• Translating company wide goals into revenue generating IP policies and procedures
• Employing an effective audit plan for maximizing IP value and minimizing risks
• Employing an effective preparation litigation strategies to deal with the implications of recent regulations
• Streamlining legal spend through effective outside counsel relationship
The Global IP Exchange is not a typical conference. It offers a variety of unique learning sessions from which attendees can choose to build a customized itinerary. The Exchange also offers one-on-one Business Meetings which provide an exceptional opportunity for senior IP Counsel to assess the solutions and services that are available to help achieve business objectives. In addition the Exchange offers BrainWeave™ discussions and a range of structured and informal networking opportunities.
To request an invitation to attend the 6th Global IP Exchange, please visit http://www.GlobalIPExchange.com
# # #
IQPC (http://www.iqpc.com) provides business executives with tailored practical conferences, large-scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs. Producing over 1,500 events annually around the world, IQPC continues to grow and has offices in cities across six continents including: Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Sydney, and Toronto.