News By Tag
* Emerging Technologies
* Information Systems
* More Tags...
SPIE Defense, Security, and Sensing 2012 Conference
The "SPIE Defense, Security, and Sensing 2012" conference will take place in Baltimore, Maryland, United States on 23 Apr 2012.
Join attendees from more than 1,600 organizations a cross-section of the most important government agencies, universities, laboratories, and commercial organizations working in defense, security, and sensing.
- Defense, Homeland Security, and Law Enforcement
- Sensing for Industry, Environment, and Health
- Sensor Data and Information Exploitation
- Unmanned, Robotic, and Layered Systems
- Space Technologies and Operations
- IR Sensors and Systems
- Information Systems and Networks: Processing, Fusion, and Knowledge Generation
- Signal, Image, and Neural Net Processing
- Innovative Defense and Security Applications for Displays
- Laser Sensors and Systems
- Imaging and Sensing
- Emerging Technologies
NEW for 2012:
Full Motion Video (FMV) Workflows and Technologies for Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) and Situational Awareness and Compressive Sensing
More Information & Registration for the SPIE Defense, Security, and Sensing 2012 at http://itevent.net/
ITEVENT.NET is the largest listing of IT training courses and conferences provided by global corporations (such as Microsoft, IBM and Oracle) and independent consultants from IT, telecom, web and other technology and computer related industries. More IT events can be found on http://itevent.net