News By Tag
* Payment by Results
* Criminal Justice System
* More Tags...
* More Industries...
News By Location
Capita's National Conference on Payment by Results in the Criminal Justice System 24th April 2012
Tuesday 24th April 2012 – Central London Take advantage of valuable learning from the organisations testing the principle of a PbR system and understand how this approach will help to reduce re-offending and generate significant savings.
Best practice case studies will showcase how the outcome-based models are being implemented to reduce crime, help offenders into employment and training and support adults with drug or alcohol dependency.
With four pilots in operation and another six launching in the Spring, this event will provide you with an update from the strategic leads as well as the practical guidance from the new pilots.
Expert speakers include:
• Ministerial Address: Crispin Blunt MP, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Prisons and Probation, Ministry of Justice
• Lucy Bogue, Head of Business Development Unit, National Offender Management Service (NOMS)
• Michael O’Kane, Drugs Policy Team, Department of Health
• Mike Maiden, Chief Executive, Staffordshire and West Midlands Probation Trust
• Clive Martin, Director, Clinks
• Andy Bishop, IOM Commissioner, Enfield DAAT, Enfield Council
Benefits of attending:
• Hear an update from the Ministry of Justice on the progress of the PbR pilots
• Explore how Government departments are working together to test the principle of PbR to achieve better efficiency
• Learn how to overcome obstacles such as access to working capital and discover the potential gains PbR creates for third and voluntary sectors
• Consider approaches to designing and measuring outcomes and learn about the benefits of the binary and frequency systems
• Understand how the Probation Service will work with other providers to better manage offenders on community sentences
• Discover how the PbR model for drug and alcohol recovery is being implemented and learn how to develop measures for improvements in health and wellbeing outcomes
For additional information please visit our website at http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/
Or alternatively download the Conference brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/
Contact: Richard Goddard – 020 7960 7719/richard.goddard@
# # #
We have been successfully delivering topical and incisive events to the public sector for over 15 years, attracting audiences from Central, Regional and Local Government, Housing, Health, Police, Education and the Voluntary and Private sectors