News By Tag
* Fall Protection
* Personal Protective Equipment
* Safety Products
* Safety Harness
* Inventory Control
* More Tags...
News By Place
Honeywell’s new ESP RFID System delivers real-time tracking control and information management
The New Honeywell ESP™ RFID System and Miller Fall Protection Deliver Real-time Data for Inspection, Inventory Control and Information Management for safety equipment.
Developed on a proprietary Honeywell technology platform, ESP hardware readers and software allow safety professionals to reduce the costs and complexities of tracking and managing safety equipment assets, training and compliance data by utilizing a highly secure centralized database with greater than 99% reliability.
The new Honeywell ESP System allows companies to:
• Effectively control and monitor your inventory of select Miller harnesses, lanyards and self-retracting lifelines through a customized ESP web portal, set up and hosted by Honeywell
• Easily and accurately track and manage equipment assignment, usage, inspection, instant notice of product advisories, special equipment training requirements, personnel training status and safety compliance management
• Ensure safety compliance across multiple locations and facilities
• Reduce operational costs, improve worker safety and assure regulatory compliance
In addition, an ESP Quick Tag retrofit kit is available to incorporate the UHF-RFID technology on existing fall protection equipment, regardless of brand.
Honeywell Safety Products offers this new ESP System with some of our other leading brand safety personal protection equipment. Contact us for details or visit
www.enabledsafetyproducts.com for all of our Honeywell ESP products.
For more information regarding Miller by Honeywell ESP products, visit us at:
www.millerfallprotection.com, contact your nearest Miller / Honeywell Distributor, or call Miller Technical Service at 800.873.5242.
# # #
Miller Fall Protection, a Honeywell Safety Products brand, has been meeting market demands for fall protection since 1945. We take pride in bringing to the market innovative solutions that not only enhance safety and productivity, but increase user acceptance and lower overall cost.