News By Tag
News By Place
Knexus announces Amsterdam release for Social Content Widget
The latest Social Content Widget release features an all new Analytics interface with advanced measurement capabilities, enhanced syndication, centralized optimization, affiliate tracking & an improved Engagement Console UI.
The Amsterdam release features an all new Analytics interface with advanced measurement capabilities. Using the web-based Engagement Console, marketers can track & analyse the performance of their social content everywhere online, from one place. Marketers can almost instantly understand the level of exposure achieved from pushing out video & other rich media content, plus detailed insights on users’ social interactions around the content. They also have detailed measurement of sales activity or other calls- to-action integrated with the content.
“Brands want to engage customers online more effectively & good content is key to achieving that. However, too often marketers either don’t have effective methods to capture data on content performance or have too much data but not enough insights” said Graeme Foux, Knexus CEO. “Social Content Widget analytics are built to provide marketers with actionable insights which will drive incremental improvements in marketing performance”
Key enhancements in the latest Knexus Social Content Widget release include:
- All new Analytics interface with advanced measurement capabilities - track & measure content performance e.g. content views, uploads, drop off rates; analyse engagement level e.g. questions, opinions, comments, sharing, ratings & voting; calls to action click through rates; syndication channel performance;
- Enhanced Syndication – syndication features empower brands to engage target customers everywhere online with social video & other rich content. Improvements include the ability to customize URL’s assigned to content for sites such as Twitter, to drive traffic to a specific page/site
- Centralized Optimization features – optimize content performance across different sites from one place, almost instantly. Identify underperforming sites from the Engagement Console & change Widget features with just a few clicks; utilize A/B Testing to drive higher click through rate
- Affiliate tracking – rapidly incorporate third party tracking on the Engagement Console to support Affiliate network
- Improved Engagement Console UI –interface improvements for marketers based on customer feedback, including redesigned navigation to accelerate marketing processes
Knexus releases new versions of its Social Engagement Marketing tools every 8 weeks, to deliver continuous innovation & competitive advantage for Knexus customers.
To find out why Knexus has named its latest release ‘Amsterdam’
Visit www.knexusgroup.com to find out how Knexus tools can help improve your social marketing performance.
Knexus is a Cloud technology company specialising in Social Engagement Marketing Tools for leading brands. Our tools help companies improve their marketing performance through more effective brand engagement & brand profit.
For more information about Knexus and the Social Content Widget, visit www.knexusgroup.com or call +1 (646) 401 0147 (New York); +44 (0) 845 838 5316 (London).