News By Tag
* Information Security
* Risk Assessment
* Pci Dss
* Smart Ra
* Sisa Infosec
* More Tags...
News By Place
Octave Risk Assessment Workshop in Bangalore on 3 & 4 February, 2011
OCTAVE is one of the most widely acclaimed and internationally accepted methodologies for risk assessment in information security management.
The workshop is conducted by Mr Darshan Shantamurthy, the first SEI-CMU authorized OCTAVE trainer outside USA, and an invited speaker to international conferences on Information Security.
1) Understand the basic tenets of Information Security Risk Assessment.
2) Undergo an overview of other risk assessment methodologies like ISO 27001, NIST SP 800-30.
3) Learn to map Risk Assessment with best practises such as ISO 27001, HIPAA, FISMA.
4) Understand how to get started with risk assessment and match processes with your organizational requirements.
5) Be ready to use OCTAVE methodology in your office.
# # #
SISA = "Information Security Specialists"
SISA, a pioneer in Information Security Risk Assessments has over the last few years expanded its services horizon and has emerged as a leading Information Security Specialist company.