News By Tag
* Make A Wish
* CT Lawyer
* Ct Attorney
* Best lawyer in CT
* Only Closings
* Real Estate Closings
* More Tags...
News By Place
Only Closings & Make-A-Wish join forces to grant children their heartfelt wishes this holiday season
Not all children enjoy the "carefree" days of childhood -- and that's why the law office of Only Closings is doing something very different for this holiday season.
Granting children their heartfelt wishes this holiday season!
With so many children in CT that have some form of life-threatening medical condition, Only closings decided that more needs to be done to help make the holidays even more joyful for these special kids.
To support accomplishing this effort, we selected, and have partnered with, Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Connecticut (part of the nation’s largest and most well-established wish-granting organization, with chapters and volunteers throughout the U.S. and abroad).
- Message: Help grant children their heartfelt wishes this holiday season!
When you use the law office of Only Closings as your closing attorney for a
home refinance, purchase or sale during the months of November and December
2011, we will donate 25% of all legal fees collected to Make-A-Wish Foundation®
- Promotion Start Date: w/o 11/7/2011
- Targeted CT Counties: Fairfield, New Haven, Hartford, Litchfield
- Marketing Vehicles: email, print and public relations marketing
- Audiences: Homeowners buying, selling or refinancing real estate in Connecticut;
CT Real Estate Agents/Brokers;
What key benefit does this promotion offer the Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Connecticut?
- Because Wish referrals are coming in faster than the funds needed
to support them, this promotion will add to the financial supportive for
this holiday season.
- Increased awareness of their great organization -- the Make-A-Wish Foundation®
What key benefits does this promotion offer to children that have some form of life-threatening medical condition?
"A wish experience is often more than a dream come true: It’s the catalyst that rekindles their belief in themselves and the promise of their future."
- A wish experience is frequently a source of inspiration for children undergoing
difficult medical treatments and a positive force that helps them overcome
- The Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Connecticut helps make a child’s
dream a vivid and memorable reality!
What key benefits does this promotion offer to the parents of children that have some form of life-threatening medical condition?
Every fulfilled wish represents a unique collaboration between wish families, medical professionals, volunteers and donors. Wish granting truly is a magical, yet comprehensive and dynamic process. What is does support is:
- the hope for better times;
- the strength for the tough times, and;
- the joy to experience the present.
What key benefits does this promotion offer to the recipients of the promotion delivered by Only Closings?
- A way to easily make a difference in the lives of some very special children.
- To become more aware of the Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Connecticut
and consider volunteering and becoming a Wish granter.
- To help spread the word to friends, family and business associates.
What key benefit does this promotion offer the law office of Only Closings?
- A unique way to promote and support a the great organization,
- A vehicle to raise donations for the Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Connecticut.
- Help drive donations to the Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Connecticut
for this holiday season.
- Increase overall awareness of the Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Connecticut
with CT residents.
- Help trigger additional real estate economic movement in the listed
counties, along with that of real estate agents and local mortgage lender-brokers.
Together, we can all make a BIG difference in the lives of some very special, deserving children!
To do so, we need as much help to get the message out. Please help us do that.
Who is Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Connecticut:
> Located in Trumbull CT, Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Connecticut is
part of the nation’s largest and most well-established wish-granting
organization, with chapters and volunteers throughout the U.S. and abroad.
> The organization's focus is to: "make a child’s dream a vivid and
memorable reality. Every fulfilled wish represents a unique collaboration
between wish families, medical professionals, volunteers and donors.
The Make-A-Wish Foundation provides the structure, but it is the child’s
request that determines what we will do."
> The Make-A-Wish Foundation of Connecticut was founded in 1986. For 25
years, the sole purpose of the Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Connecticut
has been to grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions
to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy.
> The CT chapter, has over 300 volunteers
> The Make-A-Wish Foundation of Connecticut has granted more than
1,900 wishes. Nationally, the Make-A-Wish Foundation has granted over
200,000 wishes; a wish every 40 seconds!
> The Make-A-Wish Foundation of Connecticut is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt
> Website: http://ct.wish.org/
Who is Only Closings:
> Only Closings is a law firm devoted to CT real estate closings -- refinance, purchase and sale.
> Located in Fairfield County, Only Closings is committed to providing
homeowners, real estate agents and mortgage lender-brokers with
innovative legal representation to make the real estate closing
process simpler, less expensive and seamless.
> Benefits & Convenience to our customers:
- We travel for closings anywhere in CT to meet clients where it is most
convenient for them to close -- as home, office, job or bank -- AM and PM.
- Our closing staff is made up of experienced real estate attorneys who are
focused on providing our clients with unparalleled quality assurance
through a "hands-on" approach.
- 7-day-a-week no-fee consultations:
phone and email 7-days-a-week to answer any question from
prospective buyers, sellers and real estate agents representing homeowners.
> Compared to other law firms, our closing fee is very competitive.
> Website: www.OnlyClosings.com
For questions, scheduling an on-site interview, fact-check and photos/logos, contact Olivier Leibowitz at 203-858-5455 or by email at email@example.com
# # #
Only Closings is a law firm committed to providing personalized legal representation to homeowners that are refinancing, purchasing or selling real estate in Connecticut.
Page Updated Last on: Nov 04, 2011