News By Tag
* Communication Device
* More Industries...
News By Location
Responsable by AbleNet Two-Way Communication Device Calls Family or 911 in an Emergency -No Monthly
A medical alert communication device that you can talk through - Full two-way communication.
Unlike simple alert systems, use the pendant to automatically dial the preset numbers, and then talk with the person on the other end. If no one answers, 911 can be automatically dialed. Responsable is great for making people feel comfortable that help is always available, even if it is not a "911 emergency". This unit includes one pendant and a base station that connects to a standard telephone.
The wall mount unit offers the same two-way calling functionality as the pendant, but permanently mounted to a bathroom wall or other flat surface - wherever the pendant might not be available or convenient to wear. This unit includes only the wall mount unit as well as mounting hardware. A base station is required.
Because Responsable by AbleNet is used with your regular telephone line there are no monthly contracts or activation fees, just speak into the pendant and talk with any of your four preprogrammed phone numbers in the event of an emergency. With a range that is up to 600 feet you can feel comfortable wearing it both around the house and outdoors. With this amount of range you don't have to feel trapped in your home. You can go for a walk in your garden. Chat with your neighbor. Rest on your deck. And still be protected.
• Two-way cordless speakerphone capability - not simply an alert message
• Automatic dialing of up to four programmable contacts, plus 911
• Answer in-coming phone calls
• Works with your regular telephone line - no monthly contracts or activation fees
• Set up in minutes
• Wide range - use anywhere inside your home and even in your yard or garden
• Built-in charging and battery check for the included pendant batteries
• Base station batteries provide 24 hours of reserve power in an outage
• Wear on a lanyard, on a belt clip, or strap to your wheelchair or bed with included accessories
• Connect up to four pendants and wall unit communicators
• North America (all 50 US states and Canada)
• VoIP compatible
# # #
AbleNet is an international company and industry leader in providing educational and technical solutions to help children and adults with disabilities lead productive and fulfilled lives. This includes a complete line of communication aids for nonverbal individuals;