News By Tag
* Thane Heins
* Electric Vehicle
* Electric Generator
* Regenerative Acceleration Generator
* More Tags...
News By Place
Electric Vehicle Range Anxiety Eliminated by New Generator Innovation - PDI VIDEO DEMONSTRATION
Extended range generator innovation eliminates EV range limitations, lack of performance issues while also reducing battery weight and costs. Free worldwide licensing to accelerate market integration and reduce technology acquisition costs.
Detroit Michigan based EM which explains how the technology can be integrated into any EV, HEV or ICE vehicle.
DETROIT EM CORPORATE DEMONSTRATION VIDEO:
REGENERATIVE ACCELERATION GENERATOR INDUCSTRY COMMENTS:
- The technology looks really interesting and is revolutionary. I would like to learn more about the technology. Is it possible to organize a demo or a lecture in the USA?" CHRYSLER ELECTRIFIED POWERTRAINS
- "This sounds interesting. I'd like you to connect with our Fuel Economy Learning Program manager, to schedule a time for you to come in and share the technology with us. We need to know more about the Physics behind it. I have talked with my colleagues in GM US about your solution for vehicles. So, we would like more details about fuel economy and emissions regarding it. Do you have any company that use this approach in vehicles? I am open for discussion."
- "It would be fitting for the inventor of the automobile to be first with your revolutionary technology and for me to play a role in that would be awesome!" MERCEDES-
- "Thanks for providing technical information. If the effect of your invention is really true, I am sure there will be strong needs in the market. How can you prove this on an actual electric vehicle, for example by making a prototype using our Nissan Leaf? I would like to discuss your business model and financial requirements, investment needs, business plan." NISSAN JAPAN
- "We would like to find a way to use your technology in our LincVolt Project." NEIL YOUNG
- "When we finally understand what Thane Heins has discovered, we likely will have to rewrite the laws of electromagnetism."
"This is a freakin game changer!" Mike Elwood, Chairman Electric Mobility Canada and Vice President of Azure Dynamics ELECTRIC MOBILITY CANADA
Potential +/- Difference Inc. R & D
"The Transition of Power"
Page Updated Last on: Aug 06, 2011