Resume evaluation among job seekers revealed serious mistakes
MyDailyCareerNews.com has conducted free resume evaluation among job seekers. It was found that many are unable to write an effective resume. Most of them failed to structure the resume, given insufficient details or not followed correct language.
Recently, MyDailyCareerNews.com offered a free resume evaluation and it was welcomed by young job seekers with much enthusiasm. Hundreds of youngsters submitted their resumes.
Some of the mistakes found in most of the resumes are:
• There is no title for the resume
• Inadequate line space between sections
• Resumes are too long (6-7 pages)
• Over 1 MB file size
• Different fonts in different sections
• Inappropriate usage of photographs
• Usage of different background color for the headings for various sections.
• And many more...
Series of articles will be published soon how to correct those mistakes and improve your resume to stand out in the job market.
Visit MyDailyCareerNews.com and enjoy reading!
# # #
MyDailyCareerNews.com is a new career site launched in early 2011 by Mrs. Thripthi Krishna Mohan. She is a post-graduate from Kerala. In 2006, she has launched TheScienceJobs.com which is one of the top sites for Science Jobs and Fellowships.