Follow on Google News
News By Tag
* Business Services
* Business Writing
* Business Organization
* Improve Productivity
* Improve Organization
* More Tags...
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Announcing the Launch of Your Document Professionals
Launch of the new business writing firm, Your Document Professionals, ushers in a new era of top quality business communication.
By: Your Document Professionals
“The type of work that we offer has always been available via freelance work,” Jennifer Walker, President of YDP, said, “but what is really exciting is the format in which we now offer it. We want to build relationships with our clients so we can truly get to know their business and understand their needs.”
Instead of buying white papers, press releases, and client correspondence on a piece-work basis, YDP offers a full outsourced communications department for a low flat monthly fee. Subscription prices are based on the document needs of the particular company. “We start with a sit-down with the owners and experts within the company, and we do a full document needs analysis. Our system ensures the client gets exactly what they want every month, and we offer a satisfaction guarantee. There really is no risk in giving us a try,” Jennifer concluded.
The benefits of using professionally conceived and produced documents are multifold:
1. Generate Revenue – YDP will produce white papers, blogs, newsletters, and more to keep the company in the forefront of its clients’ and prospects’ minds and enhance its reputation as an authority in the marketplace.
2. Improve Profit Margin – When employees do not have to spend time on writing tasks, they have more time to spend cultivating their own areas of expertise--which means better efficiency, productivity, and customer service.
3. Maximize Long-term Value – When companies employ complete and up-to-date documentation, employees have the tools they need to do their job better, mitigating risk of customer dissatisfaction, refunds, and wasted or duplicated effort. Additionally, the company's value to potential investors is demonstrated by the order that is kept in their daily operations.
YDP will coordinate with four key areas of the business:
• Operations – YDP will update policies and procedures, memoranda, and training materials
• Sales – YDP can produce copy for brochures, white papers, and prospecting letters
• Human Resources – YDP can help with employee handbooks, job descriptions and job listings
• Customer Service – YDP helps companies stay close to their customers by with professionally produced client letters and literature
“Both Jennifer and I are very excited about this new format,” shared Greg Walker, lead consultant. “We are offering the best work at prices that are genuinely competitive in this rocky economy.”
Details about this exciting new provider are available on their website at www.YourDocumentPros.com. Business owners or managers interested in more information may schedule a free consultation by phone at 916-467-2269 or via email at Info@YourDocumentPros.com.
# # #
The highly experienced staff at Your Document Professionals provide years of hands-on writing experience in all environments from academic writing to large scale corporate communications to fulfill their clients’ needs. They have worked both for multinational corporations and as freelance writers, allowing them to provide a wide range services to a variety of businesses.
Page Updated Last on: Mar 19, 2011