News By Tag
News By Place
Oliver Stone's NYC apartment before and after
Photos recently published in Architectural Digest show photos after Oliver Stone purchased the apartment listed by Torsten Krines, Sotheby's International Realty. See before pictures on our website.
By: Torsten Krines
Amazing west river views define this exciting two bedroom, two and half bath home in the heart of the West Village. An ultra new condominium residence features a massive living room (22'x21'+/-) with 11'+/- ceilings, African Doussie hardwood flooring, and enormous windows for spacious living. A European kitchen showcases Custom Imperia Cabinetry, Sub-Zero, Wolfe, Miele and Bosch stainless steel appliances. The master bath is clad in Crema Marfil marble, satin nickel Watermark faucets, custom walnut cabinetry with oversized soaking tub, frameless glass enclosed shower; all baths feature similar luxurious materials. Washer/dryer in the apartment. This is a full service luxury condominium boasting 24-hour doorman, concierge, in-house valet, fitness center and children's playroom. It's near some of the hottest restaurants/
# # #
Torsten Krines's extensive 15 years of knowledge in major international real estate markets is beneficial to anyone seeking or selling property.
- Each quarter Torsten Krines consistently ranks in the top 1.7% of performers among 56,000 NRT sales associates across the country.
- Number one rental agent, Sotheby's International Realty Soho office
- Torsten has developed a niche market in New York and is one of the only high-end real estate agents that has extensive knowledge and inventory in the furnished rental market.
- Torsten Krines is known for placing A-list celebrities and high-profile clientele in temporary homes away from home. He does this all with the discreet and high level of service that Sotheby's International Realty and Torsten Krines stand for.
- Expert in Foreign Buyer Relations