News By Tag
News By Place
Android Phone Users Won’t Get “PWNED” if They Break Phones: Backup Software Saves Phone Files
New Backup Software Protects ALL Android Phones from Data Loss: Android phones running on Android Operating Systems 1.5, 1.6, 2.0/2.1 and 2.2 are now “on speaking terms” with the PC for transfer, backup and sharing of phone files.
Compatible with ALL Current and Future Android Phone Models:
The new PC software is compatible with popular Android phone models currently on the market like the Google Nexus One, HTC EVO 4G, HTC Hero, HTC DROID Eris, HTC G1 (Dream), HTC Droid Incredible, HTC MyTouch 3G (Magic), Motorola BackFlip, Motorola Cliq, Motorola Cliq XT, Motorola DROID, Motorola DROID 2, Motorola Devour, Samsung M900 Moment, Samsung Behold II, the Samsung Galaxy family of phones….and many more. Any new Android phone models arriving on the market in the future which run on the current Android operating systems are already supported.
Android Phones Can Share Content with the PC:
FutureDial Suite™ for Android Phones handles and simplifies the transfer, backup, restoration and sharing of phonebook and Outlook contacts, calendars, web bookmarks, music and ringers, videos, photos and image files and text messages between numerous Android phones and the PC. Android Phone users benefit from doing all the following from this easy-to-use program:
* Phonebook and Outlook Contacts: Backup, transfer and restore phonebook contacts and Outlook contacts on the PC. Keep contacts up-to-date on the phone to take with you on the go when leaving home or the office.
* Calendars: Share and backup important calendar entries between the Android phone and Outlook on the PC.
* Website Bookmarks: Save and share favorite website bookmarks between the phone and Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome on the PC.
* Music Ringers: Customize music files on the PC to use as personalized phone ringers.
* Photos and Videos: Easily modify, transfer and save photos and video clips between the Android phone and the PC. Free-up phone memory and protect privacy by off-loading photos and videos from the phone to the PC for safekeeping, so you have more available phone memory to continue taking more pictures and videos with the phone.
* Text Messaging: Archive phone text messages from the phone to the PC for safekeeping or to protect privacy. In addition, you can enjoy the ease and convenience of using the PC keyboard to quickly create and send text messages through the connected Android phone to up to 500 recipients simultaneously, saving you from sore fingers when texting from phone keypads (text message rates may apply, depending on carrier and text messaging plan).
Now Available for Purchase:
FutureDial Suite™ PC Software for Android Phones is now available for purchase at Amazon.com as a pre-activated scratch card for software download for $29.99.
The software can also be purchased directly from FutureDial’s website for $34.99 for online software download, or $39.99 for CD purchase ( visit: http://www.futuredial.com/
FutureDial Suite™ will also be made available for purchase at national retailers and local wireless stores throughout the country in the near future.
Phone data cables which are typically included with Android Phones can be used to connect the phones to the PC for use with the software. Replacement data cables are also available for purchase on the FutureDial website (www.futuredial.com)
# # #
FutureDial is a leading provider of mobile content management software and solutions enabling phone file transfer, backup, data restoration, and personalization. FutureDial’s products support audio, video, images, contacts, calendar, SMS and more across hundreds of handset models. For more information about FutureDial and its products, please visit www.futuredial.com