News By Tag
* Memory Foam Mattress
* Wheel Chair
* Mobility Scooter
* Recliner Chair
* Mobility Scooters
* More Tags...
News By Location
Mobilityproducts4u.co.uk Ltd adds Profiling Bed From Kozeesleep to Their Mobility Products Range
Mobilityproducts4u.co.uk Ltd is an Internet-based company that provides living aids to people with disabilities has announced the addition of profiling bed from Kozeesleep to their mobility products range.
Mobilityproducts4u.co.uk Ltd has recently added profiling bed from Kozeesleep to their mobility products range. Their fantastic range of disability and mobility related products such as adjustable bed, wheelchairs and more have been carefully selected by a team to give the widest possible choices, best prices and finest services you can find on the internet.
'Profiling bed' from Kozeesleep is far better than the normal adjustable electric bed as it can raise the whole person up to varying heights so that medical treatment becomes easy. There are very few companies offering such a bed on the internet.
Features of Kozeesleep Medi-lift bed:
• Bed is capable of lifting persons of up to 18 stone in weight.
• Stands 24" from floor to top of the mattress.
• Jacking Action will take the mattress and support to a height of 3'0" to allow for attention to patient.
• Silent German manufactured motors with 2 year warranty.
• 5 action frame allows head and foot ends to raise independently.
• Adjustable tension slats for added comfort.
• RCD style plug has its own in built 'trip switch' in case of any electrical problems.
• A special motor allows the bed to return to normal position even in times of power failure.
• Mattress and divan come with 5 year guarantee.
• Delivery is normally within 2 weeks.
Robert, Director of Mobilityproducts4u.co.uk stated “We at Mobilityproducts4u.co.uk Ltd will continue to strengthen the range of products we offer whilst at the same time we will make sure that our prices are as competitive as possible”.
About mobilityproducts4u.co.uk Ltd.
Mobilityproducts4u.co.uk LTD. is an Internet-based company that provides living aids to people with disabilities or mobility problems, and those with long-term illnesses. Their product line includes mobility scooters, electric beds, wheelchairs, recliner chairs, adjustable beds, memory foam mattress, walking sticks and a full suite of mobility equipments for almost every type of disability. Their aim is to provide customer satisfaction by making sure that the mobility products they supply are to the highest standards and specifications, whilst at the same time being at the most competitive with affordable prices.