News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
AXAEM Open Source Archives Management application introduced by APPX Software, Inc.
Jacksonville, Florida - August 12, 2010 - Appx Software, Inc. a leading supplier of business applications and tools, today announced AXAEM, an Open Source solution for Archives Management.
By: APPX Software
Benefits of AXAEM include:
• Allows user maintained retention schedules via the web and handles patron queries
• Manages procedures to process and preserve archives holdings and collections
• Provides Workflow Management of the content lifecycle
• Complies with standards including DACS, MARC, EADS, XML, and more
• Developed by Archivists using APPX, which allows quick and efficient modifications to keep TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) affordable
AXAEM is now available for demonstration. Installations will commence in Fall, 2010. AXAEM is available through APPX Software with an Open Source license. AXAEM operates on the APPX environment. APPX works on most industry platforms including Linux, Windows, and Unix. Visit www.appx.com for more information.
About APPX Software, Inc.
APPX Software, Inc. is a privately held corporation with headquarters located in Jacksonville, Florida. APPX Software is the developer of APPX®,The Premier Development and Runtime Environment for Business Application Software. APPX is known around the world as an innovative RAD (Rapid Application Development)
For additional information please visit our website at www.appx.com.
APPX®,The Premier Development and Runtime Environment for Business Application Software is a registered trademark of APPX Software, Inc.
# # #
APPX Software, Inc. is the author of APPX, the Rapid Application Development tool used in more than 30 countries. APPX is a multiplatform environment used for the development of business applications. APPX also provides services and support to clients.