News By Tag
* Strategic Growth Concepts
* Mobile Marketing
* Mobile Advertising
* Small Business
* More Tags...
News By Location
SGC Announces ‘Increase Your Revenue with Mobile Marketing' Webinar for Small Biz Owners
Webinar to Provide Information About the Low-cost, High-return Marketing Medium and How Small Business Owners Can Take Advantage of This Emerging Technology to Promote Their Business and Increase Revenue
Mobile phone advertising is quickly becoming a key component in large business marketing campaigns, but it can be even more effective for small businesses due to Mobile’s inherent ability to target advertising messages according to very specific demographic criteria. Recent studies by Nielsen and other research firms have indicated the following about Mobile:
• 97% of SMS (text) messages are typically read within an average of 15 minutes after receipt, and responded to within 60 minutes
• More than half of mobile data subscribers (51%) who saw a mobile ad responded to it by sending a text-message, clicking on it, or calling a specific number.
• 88% of all mobile subscribers have a text-enabled phone; 51% have received SMS (text) marketing messages; and 25% have ‘opted in’ to receive marketing messaging from a brand
• 14% of subscribers have indicated they are open to receiving mobile advertising so long as it is relevant to their interests
• 84% of mobile users keep their cell phone within 10 feet of them at all times
• While 65% of email is spam, less than 10% of mobile messaging is spam
To aid webinar attendees in understanding the Mobile medium and the best ways to utilize it effectively, webinar attendees will receive information that includes:
• A definition / description of the Mobile channel
• A review of the statistical trends / results derived from Mobile channel use
• Identification of why mobile is important to the marketing mix
• Types of Mobile Marketing available
• The benefits of Mobile Marketing for small businesses
• Review of studies indicating consumer preferences regarding Mobile
• A Mobile marketing demonstration
Attendance in the webinar is limited to the first 100 registrants, so those interested in participating are encouraged to register early while spots are still available. Anyone requiring additional information may contact Linda Daichendt, CEO/Managing Consultant of Strategic Growth Concepts at Linda@StrategicGrowthConcepts.com or via the company’s website at http://www.StrategicGrowthConcepts.com.
# # #
Strategic Growth Concepts, a division of DAIMAR Enterprises, Inc. is a Detroit area firm that provides consulting and training services to start-up, small and mid-sized businesses nationally in the areas of Start-up, Marketing, Operations, HR and Strategic Planning with areas of specialization that include: mobile marketing, social media marketing, and virtual events production. The firm’s CEO, Linda Daichendt, an award-winning blogger on the use of new media in growing a business, is a recognized business expert with 20+ years of corporate, small business and franchising experience. Linda can be contacted at linda@StrategicGrowthConcepts.com , and the company website can be viewed at http://www.StrategicGrowthConcepts.com.