Motivational Songs for Cleaning the House
Motivational Songs for Cleaning the House. Otherwise known as "work" songs, this 10-song collection was created specifically for keeping the pace while doing domestic work.
"Who doesn't listen to music or hum a tune while doing housework?" explains Hartford Matthews creator-and co-founder of Motivational-
With motivational songs for cleaning the house like "A Spoonful of Sugar" by Julie Andrews and "Pick a Bale of Cotton" by Leadbelly, this mix promises to keep domestic warriors up and moving around long enough to finish any big job. Furthermore, each song is carefully picked according to lyrical content and offers strong motivational or inspirational messages that speak to everyone.
The creators also want to invite the public to help them grow this list. If you have any other songs in mind that might be appropriate, please submit a suggestion through the website. Your input will be much appreciated.
For more about Motivational-
The motivational song list itself is separated out into over 50 different categories including: motivational songs for overcoming obstacles, motivational songs for entrepreneurs, and motivational songs for goal-setting, etc. Each song listed has YouTube video links, lyrics, links to Amazon and iTunes, and met a certain criteria of being motivating, empowering, and/or inspiring with little to no foul language, and no negative imagery.
For more information on Motivational-
1. Happy Little Work Song - Amy Adams
2. Whistle While You Work - Adriana Caselotti
3. Put on a Happy Face - Diana Ross and the Supremes
4. A Spoonful of Sugar by Julie Andrews
5. Pick a Bale of Cotton by Leadbelly
6. Whistle While You Work - Louis Armstrong
7. The Work Song - The Mouse Chorus
8. Women's Work Song - Nellie Youpee
9. The Work Song - Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass
10. Women's Work Song - Tahiti The Ganguin Years
To preview "Motivational Songs for Cleaning the House", please visit: