News By Tag
* Custom Home Design
* House Plans
* Home Plans
* Custom Home Building
* Atlanta Georgia Home Plans
* Houston Texas Home Plans
* More Tags...
News By Place
Atlanta’s Award-winning Architect Boye Akinola, AIA Makes Difference in the Design of Luxury Homes
We at Boye Architecture, Inc. are excited to highlight the contributions of one of America’s most talented award-winning luxury home plan and custom house plan architects in the service of residents of Metro Atlanta and United States of America.
In the last 17 years, these enclaves of affluence in Atlanta and the rest of the nation in large cities exhibit the increase in the demand for housing stock of high quality and progressions in the lifestyles of this middle to high-income African-American home buyers that know what they want and can afford the luxury lifestyles they desire. In addition, these target groups of home buyers have become very sophisticated in choosing their brand of housing and the surrounding neighborhoods. Consequently, African-American home buyers utilize the services of highly qualified architects, interior designers and builders to assist them in realizing their luxury lifestyle dreams.
Since 1993 at 30 years of age, one Atlanta Architect has been in the fore front of this trend and is proud to make a difference in designing and creating a signature style of homes for the African-American community in Atlanta and the rest of the Nation. Boye and his award-winning Atlanta firm, Boye Architecture, Inc. (formerly bA Design-Architects)
The “Boye luxury home” brand is characterized by the 2-story high lavish front canopy, hip roofs, brick with real stucco accents, stone/stucco building material exterior finishes, spectacular front doors, unique window designs on the front and rear elevations, grand 2-storey foyers with curved stairs and domed tray ceilings, bridges over foyer and family/living rooms, grand open kitchens adjacent to the family rooms and keeping rooms, spectacular master bedrooms, breathtaking master bathrooms and much more!
The “Boye” luxury home utilizes the design-build partnership process with highly skilled custom home builders with an average experience of 30 years building custom home for Atlanta’s best of the best. Our groups of builders take our designs and skillfully execute our blueprints for our clients. We offer a non-standard house plan approach to our affluent African-American design clients. What they want is want they get with Architect Boye as each home is a unique fit to the lifestyle of the individual home buyer.
This commitment to luxury custom design excellence, business integrity, customer service and satisfaction are exemplified in the Architect’s Boye’s collection of over 200 luxury custom plans at Boye Architecture’
Architect Boye’s unique luxury custom home European designs have been the most sort after by individual high-end clients, professional sports stars, hip-hop recording stars, business executives, and award-winning nationally acclaimed residential developers in Atlanta and around the Nation. Architect Boye’s custom homes cater to a wide diverse audience of clients that include affluent clients in Buckhead (Atlanta most expensive community) and Atlanta’s affluent African-American homebuyers in North and South Metro Atlanta’s most expensive subdivisions such as Sandstone Estates, Lions Gate and Greenridge Estates (in Dekalb County), Country Lake and Legacy Hills (in Fayette County), Le Jardin in south Fulton county, Sugarloaf Estates (in Gwinnett County), Windward Country Club in Alpharetta, Heron Bay Golf Course and Eagles Landing Golf Course (in Henry County), Underwood Crossing and Lions Gate East (in Rockdale County), Guildford Forest & Regency Neighborhoods (in the Cascade neighborhood of Southwest Atlanta). To view some of these spectacular luxury homes designed by Architect Boye, view the “Picture Gallery” at http://www.boyehomeplans.com.
Architect Boye is a Registered Architect, a developer and a global entrepreneur who holds a Bachelor and Master’s Degree in Architecture from SUNY at Buffalo, New York. Architect Boye continues to provide luxury custom home designs for diverse ethnic clientele that include local, regional and international real estate developers. He explains “in the future when people go through African-American neighborhoods, they will get to see and understand how we lived. I feel this is part of my purpose and my higher calling in my architectural practice. I am blessed and very fortunate to serve families in Atlanta. I thank all our past and present clients in Atlanta in the past 16 years that have afforded me the opportunity to design their dream homes for them.”
Some of the major highlights of Architect Boye exceptional career :
1. Since 1997, Architect Boye partnered with one of the South east largest builder, Mr. John Wieland of John Wieland Homes & Neighborhood as exclusive featured architect for over five neighborhoods that catered to Atlanta’s affluent African-American homebuyers. Architect Boye branded and designed John Wieland Homes’ new custom home styles based on Boye’s signature unique luxury European designs.
2. Since 1999, Architect Boye designed new collections of luxury homes with smaller heated areas and sizes to accommodate clientele that wanted to live in a “Boye’ house but didn’t want to spend millions of dollars of their house.
3. Since 2000, Architect Boye’s house plans have been sold nationally and internationally through national custom luxury home magazine and web publishers such as Architectural Designs, Cool House Plans, Garlinghouse Plan Company, Home Plans and in Canada through West Home Planners. As a result the Boye Brand of luxury custom home brands has benefited not just Atlanta’s residents but a diverse group of home buyers in the US and Canada.
4. In 2004, Architect Boye won “Best Architectural Design” award at the Street of Dreams 2004 and became the first Black architect to ever receive such a national prestigious award for luxury custom residential design.
5. In 2009, Architect Boye opened an office in home country of Nigeria where is he designing new luxury custom homes for Nigeria’s top business executives and wealthy families. In addition, Architect Boye is designing new condos buildings and new beach-front high-end exclusive golf communities in coastal city of Lagos and its surrounding Lekki Peninsula and Banana Island area of Ikoyi Island for Nigeria’s premier developers.
# # #
Architect Boye’s name has been synonymous with creative, innovative, profitable and visionary luxury residential, commercial architecture in Atlanta, the national and global real estate market place. Boye and his award-winning Atlanta firm, Boye Architecture, Inc. (formerly bA Design) & http://www.boyehomeplans.com are recognized for their unique brand of visionary commercial and residential design, innovative and technologically superior construction drawings and cost effective project management. Some of Architect Boye’s homes have been featured on national TV on shows like MTV Cribs, popular Bravo’ reality show-Atlanta Real House Wives, Fine Living TV, and on print media in the Home Finder-Atlanta Journal Constitution, and Atlanta Business Chronicle to name a few.
For more information and additional Home Design Tips to Know before You Build, Contact Your Luxury Home Design Expert, Architect Boye Akinola, AIA at boyeakinola@