News By Tag
* Computer hardware
* Computer repair
* More Industries...
News By Place
9 Computer Care Tips That Can be done By Yourself - from dailycomputertips.info
There are a few tips to consider in connection with the use of computers to make it more secure and durable Here's some of them. These tips can be done by yourself
make it more secure and durable of which is:
1. Provide UPS, voltage is often up and down or even sudden death will affect
less well on the PC, especially PC that had long, will cause damage to the Power
Supply, Notebook destruction, even Morherboard.
Especially hard disk, hard drive needs to kesetabilan at work, when a sudden
power failure occurred that could lead to a surprise track tecordingnya then
tergoresnya bad sectors timbulah, bad sectors can only be seen if we check
through ScanDisk. bad sector on the contents can not file for operating system
and store data, which will reduce the capacity of the hard disk itself.
Therefore, in trying to provide the UPS or the external battery as a safety in
case the computer dies lights stay alive for some time, so there was a chance to
shut down the computer according to the procedure.
2. Stavolt, for UPS which includes stavolt (stabilizer up and down the voltage)
is not problematic, but that is not included in it so stavolt better provided
additional stavolt as stabilizers, so that although the voltage up and down too,
does not interfere with their own computer security.
3. Clean from dust, usually put the CPU tower on the table next to the user, in
Lay on the floor so that the entry of dust into the possibility of large CPU
time, dust as a conductor of heat, so what if the CPU component, such as
processors, though hidden in the dust can also, Memory / RAM dust often, and
work computers so ngadat, hang or even a computer will not start ... beep sound
occur. the check and immediately clean it is kompenen, plug it in again and turn
4. Avoid get water, did not rule out the keyboard doused water. My keyboard
never happened accidentally hit the water, eventually it came to pass in
konseleting in lempegan keyboard, though had been cleaned and dried can not be
repaired though, so need a new change.
5. Voltage, for use in Indonesia voltage 220 volts, but for computers Japanese
products are still 110 volts, so that when the computer turned on Japanese
products, be sure to provide an adapter to reduce the voltage from 220 volts
ke110. if not well .... the fire for sure! ...
6. Sting lightning, lightning-prone areas to, especially computer networks
connected to the tower that is not equipped with lightning rods, dangerous when
exposed to lightning will spread throughout the network. therefore provide
7. Keep away from magnetic fields, magnetic fields can also interfere with the
CPU performance monitor.
8. For the sake of data security and computer systems, ensure that existing&
Antivirus and always updated.
9. Make sure there are additional utilities program to remove the remaining
registry and junk from the Internet (cookies)
For More Various Computer Tips You can go to http://www.dailycomputertips.info
# # #
Daily Computer Tips is a website that give You tips on light computer topics. We give You a daily update on computer topics and safe internet browsing.
Page Updated Last on: Dec 11, 2009