Follow on Google News
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Triple award for Adeneo Embedded at Microsoft’s 2009 Windows Embedded Partner Summits
Adeneo Embedded is recognized as 2009 Windows Embedded Training Partner of the year in North America, and Windows Embedded Systems Integrator of the Year in both Europe and North America by Microsoft’s 2009 Windows Embedded Partner Excellence Award
By: Adeneo Embedded
The 2009 Windows Embedded Partner Excellence Award for Training partners supports Adeneo Embedded’s exceptional engagement in securing OEM evaluation and competence growth on Windows Embedded technologies through innovative training activities, such as
- Scheduled class sessions in North America and Europe, with FREE development kits from Freescale, Texas Instruments or Atmel. In the last 12 months, Adeneo Embedded delivered more than 20 classes where more than 200 engineers got trained on Windows Embedded technologies and received a FREE development kit from one of our Silicon Vendor partner
- FREE online self paced training, giving the opportunity to OEMs to acquire initial knowledge and understanding about Windows Embedded technologies, by attending a complete online training session on Windows Embedded CE at their own pace, and qualifying for special discounts on Classroom trainings and Support contracts.
Leading System Integrator in Europe and Americas
The 2009 Windows Embedded Partner Excellence award for Systems Integrator of the Year both in Europe and Americas exemplifies the unique level of Adeneo Embedded’s engagement in securing OEM designs from the early stage of their evaluation to the shipment of their products, with the use of Windows Embedded CE and Windows Embedded Standard technologies. Receiving this award simultaneously in two regions, Adeneo Embedded confirm its unique leadership and expertise on a worldwide basis. Over the past 12 months, Adeneo Embedded achieved outstanding results, including
- Extensive collaboration with major Silicon Vendors including Freescale, Texas Instruments, Intel, Atmel, and NXP, and covering a wide range of activities like trainings, reference BSPdevelopment, maintenance and support as well as system integration services to OEMs using Freescale i.MX, TI OMAP, Intel Atom, Atmel AT91SAM9 or NXP LPC processor architectures.
- Close collaboration with Microsoft for the Industrial Solutions market through joint marketing campaigns.
- Partner ecosystem focus, developing strategic partnerships with leading Independent Hardware Vendors or Independent Software Vendors like Phytec and IntervalZero, also awarded by Microsoft in their categories.
- Unique expertise on Silverlight for Windows Embedded, participating in the development of the demonstration for the Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3 launch.
“Windows Embedded is excited to recognize Adeneo Embedded’s commitment to help OEMs develop innovative specialized devices through Windows Embedded based designs with the 2009 Windows Embedded Partner Excellence Awards for training in the Americas and system integration in the Americas and Europe,” said Olivier Fontana, group marketing manager for Windows Embedded worldwide partner and regional marketing at Microsoft. “ “We look forward to continuing our partnership with Adeneo and are pleased to acknowledge their continued contribution to Windows Embedded devices.”
“Through its extensive collaboration with Microsoft and major Silicon Vendors on delivering Windows Embedded Training, Support and System Integration services, Adeneo Embedded secures OEMs designs from early evaluation to shipment to market.” said Yannick CHAMMINGS, CEO of Adeneo Embedded. “The combination of our many years of experience in Board Support Packages and Driver development with extensive capabilities in developing advanced user interfaces using Silverlight for Windows Embedded allows us to bring end-to-end expertise for OEMs that are integrating Windows Embedded technologies in their devices. Adeneo Embedded is very proud to be receiving three awards from Microsoft for its significant achievement both as a Training Partner as well as a Leading System Integrator in Europe and Americas.”
About Adeneo Embedded
Adeneo Embedded provides system integration, design, support and training services to companies seeking world-class expertise in embedded solutions using high-performance architectures. For over 10 years, Adeneo Embedded has helped clients, in all stages of development, create profitable, feature-rich products that incorporate software and hardware solutions based on Windows Embedded, and Windows Mobile operating systems. Close working partnerships with industry-leading silicon and software vendors allow Adeneo Embedded to apply its experience to a wide range of embedded solutions for the automotive, industrial, medical, multi-
© 2009 Adeneo Embedded. All Rights Reserved. All other brands or product names are the property of their respective holders
For more information about Adeneo Embedded competences, products and services around Windows Embedded technologies:
visit Adeneo Embedded dedicated web site
Adeneo Embedded General sales contact
For a local contact in
Europe, please contact Adnane Senhaji
America, please contact Mike Ruiz
Adeneo Press Contacts
Executive Assistant, Adeneo Embedded (EU)
Phone +33 426-492-539
Office Manager, Adeneo Embedded (USA)
Phone +1 (425) 749-4335
Account Email Address Disclaimer Report Abuse