News By Tag
* Registry Cleaner
* Registry Booster
* More Tags...
News By Place
Uniblue releases RegistryBooster 2010, with brand new features and interface
RegistryBooster, has undergone a major overhaul for the 2010 version. The registry cleaner has a brand-new GUI, is Windows 32 and 64-bit compliant, has Windows 7 compatibility and is available in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
By: Uniblue Systems Ltd
The 2010 release is a major upgrade and includes the following improvements and developments:
• 5 different language options – English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.
• Compliant with Microsoft Windows 7, Vista and XP
• 32 and 64-bit compatibility
• Smaller and faster download /install. Smaller file size and improved server performance have improved download time.
• Enhanced, deeper and faster scan performance. New development of the scanning engine means that scans are more thorough and efficient than those performed by previous versions of the software.
• Improved, easier-to-use GUI. Based on the results of usability testing, the functionality within the GUI has been improved enabling users to understand the features better. Registry categories have been split into 3 major segments, with errors now being displayed by segment and category. This interface upgrade means that users can see, at-a-glance and with greater understanding, where any problems may lie.
• Quicker backup and restore procedure. Backups are now more compact, backing up only information required to revert to the previous state of the registry.
• New "Damaged Level" feature. This new feature indicates Uniblue's assessment of the potential damage caused by registry errors to a PC’s general stability and performance. Rated on a scale from "low" to "high", a low damage level indicates that a PC is healthy, while a high damage level shows that the computer is at serious risk of performance loss due to registry impairment.
Johan Malmberg, Uniblue’s CVO is excited by the new version and added, "Since its launch in 2006, RegistryBooster has gone from strength to strength. We’re confident that the improvements in the 2010 version will give the PC user an even better experience with the much improved, simple-to-use interface, faster download, install and scanning times and a significantly upgraded backend. Windows 7, 32 and 64-bit compatibility combined with the availability of several language options, means that many more computer users globally can benefit from the utility“.
RegistryBooster is available for $29.95, which includes 1 year of Active Protection, including free support and updates. RegistryBooster can be purchased alone or together with Driverscanner and SpeedUpMyPC as the PowerSuite bundle.
Uniblue RegistryBooster 2010 - More information:
Product Page: http://www.liutilities.com/
# # #
Uniblue Systems Ltd is a Microsoft Gold Certified provider of award-winning, software products designed to deliver superior performance, protection and stability to PC users in the home and SMB markets. The company has achieved top rated reviews for its products, including RegistryBooster, SpeedUpMyPC, DriverScanner, DiskRescue and PowerSuite. Uniblue is also a winner of 3 consecutive ICE awards.
Uniblue Labs provides the acclaimed ProcessLibrary.com, ProcessQuickLink, ProcessScanner and File-Extension.com resources, as free services for all PC users, as part of its program of public education in the battle against computer security threats.