News By Tag
News By Place
Inbound Call Center, Best Inbound Call Center Project
Rate/Hour 8 $ Per hour, 24 hrs, 365 Days No of Systems Required 5 Weekly Billing/Slot 6720 $ Project Duration 12 MONTHSMIN 10 BILLING CYCLES WILL BE PROVIDED Tat 30 WORKING DAYS
Source Of Project US/UK
Rate/Hour 8 $ Per hour, 24 hrs, 365 Days
No of Systems Required 5
Weekly Billing/Slot 6720 $
Project Duration 12 MONTHSMIN 10 BILLING CYCLES WILL BE PROVIDED
Tat 30 WORKING DAYS
Advance Payment: 20 to 40 % of billing.
Our Inbound Call Centre specialized effective response and accurate services that saves a lot of time and money by the appellant. The 24 / 7 service is excellent to answer calls at any time obtain information from the caller.
Order Taking Service
Our mission acceptance Inbound Call Center is open for your calls 24/7/365, so that you are not relieved of your sales each incoming call or a call.
Call Center has a proven record of success in developing a comprehensive Customer Relationship Management programmed to give you the results that you need to wait.
The arrival of call centres are built with the objective of an information center management of all customer requests. The information centre provides all the necessary information for the customer to have a deep understanding of products or services.
Signing Place Jaipur
Business Procumbent Fees 20,000 $
Steps to be followed:
Step1: Submission of LOI with Company Profile.
Step2: Signing of Agreement and Complete Payment
Step 3: Training and Inspection Visit to the office.
Step4: Trial, 5 Days Trial. Paid as 2 $ per hour
Step4: Commercial Start, after satisfactory result at trial.
Scope of the project: The project is for the Call Reception for the medical help. Doctors or medical background agents are required for the project. This project runs for 24 * 7 * 365.
The Project requires a TOLL FREE NUMBER for the signup.
SCRIPT OF THE CALL
1. Get control of the conversation. Use a phone-answering technique that is short and to the point and gives the caller the impression that you are busy yet professional. Use a pleasant and upbeat tone of voice.
Script: “I’ll be happy to answer your questions, but may I get some information from you first?”
2. Find out how the patient found you. Use a script that suggests most of your patients are referred. This plants the seed for future referrals.
Script: “Were you referred by a patient of ours, or by a medical doctor?”
3. Provide information about the doctor. If the caller was not referred, give essential information about the doctor that will instill confidence.
Script: “Let me give you confidence that you have called a very well respected, reputable chiropractic office. Dr. _____________ has been practicing for more than 20 years and he has an excellent reputation throughout the area. He is an excellent chiropractor. I know how hard it is to look through the phone book for a doctor.”
4. Get and use the caller’s name. Use the caller’s name throughout the telephone conversation. This helps establish rapport.
Script: “May I have your name?”
5. Ask about symptoms. When you ask about the problem prompting the call, be compassionate and understanding. Remember that the patient is symptom-focused.
Script: “Sally, can you tell me what kind of symptoms you’re experiencing?”
6. Reassure the patient. Create a connection between the patient and the doctor by showing that the doctor has experience with this symptom.
Script: “Dr. ___________ helps (dancers, musicians, golfers, runners, etc.) and along with that we will redirect your call to our Doctor panel for the complete consultation, if you want.
7. Offer help. Recognize that the patient is concerned about the seriousness of the problem and wants help.
Script: “Symptoms like yours should not be ignored! If you decide I will redirect the call to the doctor of the disease expert. I would strongly suggest that you definitely get help somewhere. It sounds like a chiropractic problem. I will be glad to help you in any way. May I make a suggestion?”
8. Ask for the appointment. Tell the caller she has no obligation.
Script: “We offers a complimentary consultation. You can also set appointment with our doctor and determine if he can help you and if you feel comfortable with him. I will also set time aside for you to be treated since most people decide to stay for treatment. If you decide not to stay, we will help you with another referral.”
9. Indicate that you care. Show the caller that your practice puts patients in pain at a priority.
Script: “We can see you today. We always keep space in our schedule for patients in pain. We have found that when you make this call, you are ready to take action!”
10. Tell them the cost. After gaining their confidence in you, it is appropriate to discuss your fees and expectations for payment.
Script: “Now, you asked about fees. Actually, our fees are quite reasonable. The fee for monthly subscription only is $___. It is possible that the doctor may require x-rays. Depending on the type of x-ray the most they would cost is $__. We accept cash, check, or credit card. Please bring your insurance information and we will check for chiropractic coverage.”
11. End the call with information. Give directions to your clinic and advise the patient about the approximate length of the visit. End with a positive comment.
Script: “I really hope we can help you. It is no fun to be in pain. Again, my name is Susan. I am the office manager here. I’ll look forward to meeting you.”
Some FAQ RELATED to Project:
1) PROJECT DETAILS/NATURE OF WORK?
Ans. Inbound Call center Project; clients need to enter data into customized software provided by company along with reply of the queries, along with the doctors panel. Company will provide 5 Login for 5 systems, locked by IP locking facility.
2) WHAT WILL BE SECURITY OF OUR INVESTMENT?
Ans. Company is charging one-time business procumbent fees of 20,000 $ And complete 75000 $ from tenure billing. Client will be signing agreement of 10 months. Company is committed to give min 10 billing cycle jobs.
3) WHAT WILL BE SECURITY OF OUR PAYMENT?
Ans. Company is providing Irrevocable Bank Guarantee for payment security of 6lakhs value, after successful running the project for one month. Clients can take payments directly from company and keep BG as payment security.
4) IS IT A FRESH PROJECT OR RUNNING FROM LONG TIME?
Ans. This is fresh project.
5) TOTAL HOW MUCH SEATS ARE AVAILABLE?
Ans. At present 10 slots of 5 seats each are available. That means 50 seats are available for outsourcing.
6) CAN I SKIP TRIAL WORK AND START COMMERCIAL WORK DIRECTLY?
Ans. It is mandatory to do 2-3 days trial work. Company prefers to execute trial work. Trial is meant for practice to avoid problems in commercial work. If you don’t want to take chance, yes you can skip trial work and can start commercial work directly.
7) HOW CAN I GET TRIAL & COMMERCIAL WORK?
Ans. Initial trial is provided on the basis of second level routing of calls.
8) HOW MUCH TIME REQUIRED FOR START THE PROJECT?
Ans. 20 Days from signup required for the start up of trial.
Contact Details for the Project:
Company Name: Future Technologies
Company Address: C-29 Creation Tower, Lal Kothi Shopping Center
Behind Laxmi Mandir Cinema Hall
Jaipur ( Raj.)
Contact Numbers: +91-141-6410108
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
# # #
EHMAIL, Founded in 2007. Technology is delivered as Microsoft .NET controls, COM controls, DLLs and applications. Multiple platforms are supported, including Windows, LINUX, Solaris, IBM AIX and Mac OS X. Visit www.YEHMAIL.com for more information.