News By Tag
News By Place
Announcing: New I-Phone Application Turns $21.90 Call To Brazil Into $0.60 Call to Brazil
Call Global is a revolutionary iPhone app that provides iphone users cheap international calls with crystal clear call quality. Unlike VOIP apps such as Skype, Call Global uses the same calling technology as the largest cell carriers in the world.
By: Sean Gill
The Call Global application not only provides I-phone users with dirt cheap international calls but also with crystal clear calls that can be made from absolutely anywhere. Unlike recent applications, such as Skype and Fringe, Call Global is not a VOIP application, so users can expect the same voice quality they receive with AT&T calls. And Unlike VOIP applications which can only be used in WIFI zones, Call Global users will also be able to use the application from absolutely anywhere.
Sean Gill of Call Global tells us “With the Call Global I-phone application we are looking to fulfill the needs of the customers AT&T has exploited for so long. I have been an AT&T customer for a while now, and about 3 months back I made the mistake of calling a business client in Germany with my cell phone. AT&T charged me $14.90 for a 10 minute call. We decided then and there if AT&T would not fulfill its customer’s needs we would. And now this same 10 minute call would only cost someone $0.32 with Call Global.”
Call Global is an app built with the customer in mind, and this can easily be noticed by looking at many of the apps features, such as:
• Direct Call- allows users to quickly and easily bypass AT&T’s ridiculous rates. Now customers pay pennies on the dollar.
• Call History- The call history not only tells users who they called, but also how much each call costs. This enables customers to easily keep track of their spending during these tough economic times.
• Pay as You Go- The service is prepaid and customers only pay for the minutes they talk
• Rate Finder- Quickly and easily find out the cost of each call before you even place it.
• World Call- Calls both people at the same time so no one actually placed the call.
• Create Virtual Numbers- Customers can create multiple international phone numbers that will ring directly to their phone. So for example a customer’s mother lives in Argentina, that customer can create an Argentina phone number that rings directly to his phone in the US. So now his mother has a local number that connects her with her son on another hemisphere.
Lean more at http://www.CallGlobalApp.com/
Call Global is not only making this application free to download but they are also giving users a free $2.00 balance with the download. This is to allow users to try out the application risk free, allowing them to decide if they like it or before they spend any of their own money to use it.
Call Global is an application that will truly change the way people make international phone calls. If you would like to view Call Global in action visit our blog at http://www.CallGlobalApp.com/
Page Updated Last on: Jul 25, 2009