News By Tag
News By Location
The New Call Global App is Doing Everything the Skype App Couldn't, No WIFI No Problem
The Skype iPhone app is one of the most popular apps in the world. But Call Global is looking to steal the show by providing iPhone users cheap international calls with HD call quality. And unlike Skype the app can do this from outside of WIFI zones.
By: Call Global
VOiP apps, such as Skype, can only be limited to WIFI zones. But unlike VOiP apps, Call Global can be used absolutely anywhere. Instead of using VOiP to connect calls, the application uses the same voice network all ATT calls are made with, yet magically slashes what was once a $14.90 call to Germany with AT&T, into a $0.32 call to Germany with the Call Global I-phone application.
Call Global is the first I-Phone app that uses a voice network instead of the internet to place calls. Call Global provides users with AT&T quality calls at pricing equal to Skype. For example a 10 minute call to Brazil with AT&T International Dial Standard Rates costs users $21.90, with Skype the same 10 minute call costs $0.62. And with Call Global the same 10 minute call costs only $0.54.
Sean Gill from Call Global tells us “As we started to develop Call Global we could see that VOIP had amazing potential but its success was reliant on AT&T to play nice. Which we knew was unlikely. We were also very skeptical as to whether I-Phones had the data capabilities needed to provide users with high quality calls. So instead we developed an application that uses the same technology used for all AT&T calls, so now Call Global users get AT&T quality calls at pricing equal or cheaper than Skype.”
Call Global is an I-Phone application that was built for consumers who make international calls, some of the features include:
Find links to tutorial videos at:
• Direct Call- allows users to quickly and easily bypass AT&T ridiculous rates. Now customers pay pennies on the dollar by simply dialing the phone number into a different dial pad.
• Virtual Numbers- Customers can create multiple international phone numbers that will ring directly to their phone. So for example a customer’s mother lives in Argentina, that customer can create an Argentina phone number that rings directly to his phone in the US. So now his mother has a local number that connects her with her son on another hemisphere.
• World Call- Used in countries where cell carriers block out going calls from the Direct Call feature. So World Call turns the call into 2 incoming calls. When both people answer the phone the call is connected.
• Call History- The call history not only tells you who you called but how much each call costs. So customers are able to budget themselves in these tough economic times
• Rate Finder- Quickly and easily find out how much the call will cost before you place the call.
You can find more information on the feautures of the Call Global App at: http://www.callglobalapp.com/
Call Global is not only making this application free to download but they are also giving users a free $2.00 balance with the download. This is to allow users to try out the application risk free, allowing them to decide if they like it before they spend any of their own money to use it.
Call Global is an application that will truly change the way people make international phone calls. If you would like to view Call Global in action or learn more about the application visit our website at http://CallGlobalApp.com.
# # #
Call Global is a revolutionary iPhone app that provides iphone users inexpensive international calls with crystal clear call quality. Unlike other international calling apps such as Skype, Truphone or Fring, Call Global is not VOiP. It uses the same calling technology as the largest cell carriers in the world, giving users world class call quality at a fraction of the price cell carriers charge.
Page Updated Last on: Aug 24, 2009