News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
W.NMPP™ The SaaS Network Marketing Partner Program for WorkACE.com Launched at CommunicAsia2009
QXSystems, the global leader in building smart eBusiness environments officially launches first in the world: W.NMPP ™ – WorkACE.com’s Network Marketing Partner Program, a 3-level SaaS online marketing service for the global WorkACE.com portal
W.NMPP ™ – WorkACE.com’
- The first of its kind in the world, a 3-level SaaS online marketing service for the global WorkACE.com portal partners.
- W.NMPP makes the business world flat by offering an equal opportunity for everyone to become successful WebEntrepreneurs with minimal effort.
- The W.NMPP compensation plan has special features designed to be partner friendly and rewarding. The program is free, with no down-payments or requirements to purchase anything.
- The commission levels of W.NMPP are: Basic - up to 5%, Advanced - up to 8%, Silver - up to 12%, Gold up - 27% and Platinum up to 37% residual income.
- Commission payments to the partners are executed automatically utilizing Paypal’s MassPay function, which is tightly integrated into WorkACE+PPMS - the backbone technology of W.NMPP.
- More info about W.NMPP visit http://NMPP.WorkACE.com
QXSystems’ CEO, Mr. Johan M Karlstedt, said: “The global success of direct sales giants like Amway, Tupperware and Avon is undisputable. We at QXSystems feel it’s the right time for the ICT industry to change how IT solutions, especially SaaS, are marketed and sold. Therefore, today I am proud to present to you the worlds first SaaS Network Marketing Partner Program, W.NMPP on WorkACE.com.”
Featured W.NMPP partner: PCQuest, a CyberMedia Publication (the largest specialty media house in South Asia and amongst India's top five magazine publishers), is QXSystems media partner from India. They have written articles around workflow automation, reviewed QXSystems offerings, and have even partnered with QXSystems in the W.NMPP program to promote workflow automation amongst Indian SMEs.
# # #
About QXSystems: Founded in 1998 in USA and today headquartered in Singapore, is a leader in enabling smart and innovative eBusiness and Software as a Service (SaaS) systems that provide cost-effective, turnkey solutions for clients that need to grow their eBusiness revenue. WorkACE, a comprehensive and scalable eBusiness Facility, is the flagship and core of QXSystems technology innovations. Around the core WorkACE Technology QXSystems builds and integrates additional solutions for verticals like banking, healthcare and government.
For more information about QXSystems, visit the company’s website at QXSystems.com.